View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #133
Rowan
On Vacation...

I thought I'd provide a more acurate translation of Danielle's repeating message which technically does not actually repeat itself lol, it's a little different every time.

If anybody hears this
I've been all the way to the black rock
help us
They are all dead
they are dead
He/they killed them
he/they killed them all

during another "repeat" of the message she says
(il est dehors)

he is outside
he is outside

then she says something I cannot decipher it's a whole sentece. I will type it out phonetically but it makes no sense as I cannot pick out too many actual words and I'm not sure I'm being acurate with the sounds either, because Shanon talks over it a little.

Ils brin dans les brelles des cleys

The words I hear clearly are ils, dans, les, cley

which is: he, in, the, keys,

the brin part actually has a longer n sound on the end than this spelling would suggest she might be saying baigne which means swim/bathe (depending on how it's used) but the way she says he is outside suggests he is just outside the door and she is afraid.

I'd like to point out that never once does she say she is all alone infact with the use of the word nous she clearly indicates that she is not alone

Also the way the sentence is structured " ils les Ã* tuer" implies a person or possibly an animal not a disease/sickness.

Hope that helps a little

Now if someone could translate the spanish in the comic book in the first ep where we see the camera pause for a while on a particular page that would be great!
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote