View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2004, 02:13 PM   #72
KJ
Strike Leader

Yep been to that particular link Eric, thanks. Even when browsing through there you get a very strong sense of the uniqueness but similarities all the writers have telling those stories.

Kinda funny, but with the CFF effort i feel what would happen if Fans send Larson their stories showing him fans still care and the Galactica fans have their own vision of a take a "Second season" of BG should have gone. But i guess that move would be considered wrong? Still fans can group together and continue their unrealised dream of what might have happened had the show gone on. Where no stupid network executives telling you the "Plug's" been pulled?

I have my own outline to present, remember my Season by Season outline i did on skiffy? The mere i idea i had sprung up from a post i had over there. i liked the idea since then, but have yet to do it up professionally. I would think at least if i made it good enough to show off. One day i could show it to any of the Galactica cast at conventions.

Yeah a pipe dream. but i've met several at cons so it's ain't that far off a dream is it?

Anyways Eric all the best to you and your writers group doing fanfics of a 2nd season BG scripts. I suupose like Adam's scripts you'll be covering the unresolved things of BG season 1. Count Iblis minions?, The Borellian Nomen who went off with Commandant Leiter 'Maga, Bora and Taba', Cylons, The Ship of Lights, Baltar's fate, Commander Cain and the Pegasus etc. I hope you can up the stakes and blow away everybody with mind bending stuff.

KJ