View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2003, 01:43 PM   #1
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default off topic--video and music question

I suppose the answers to my questions are on the Internet someplace (or even by phone if I call Media Play), but I don't feel like spending an hour trying to track this information down if one of you knows the answers immediately.
I am looking for one music CD and several videos. They may not exist.
1. Is there a CD by Russell Watson that includes "Faith of the Heart" (the Enterprise theme)? I've looked in several different music store chains and see one CD by him in the classical music section, but it doesn't include this song. I've actually heard the song over the piped-in music at the local grocery store, not once but twice, but it doesn't sound like Watson--I think it's Rod Stewart! (I am not making this up!).
2. My two favorite episodes of SeaQuest are "Bad Water," (the one from the first season about the children trapped in the vessel on the floor of the ocean, as a hurricane rages on the water), and "Runaway Train" (from the third season).
3. My four favorite episodes of Voyager are "Blink of an Eye," "11:59," "One Small Step" and "Bride of Chaotica."
Are any of these SeaQuest or Voyager episodes available on VHS or DVD? I can't find them. Were they available at one time, and now out of print? Or haven't they been released yet?
I am not looking for copies that any of you have made--I can do that myself. I've purchased bootlegs of various CDs and videos off the Internet before, and have been disappointed in the quality. I am looking for actual licensed merchandise, licensed by the producers.
Mary
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote