CommanderTaggart
Warrior

Colonial Fan ForceFounder/President
Colonial Fan Force
COMMAND INSIGNIACo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Webmaster (Retired)
Laurette Spang.com

Appreciate it Martok, KR, and JJR (and you, too, Dawg, for jumping in while I was swamped elsewhere).

My use of the word "stolen" was not meant in the literal sense... as, yes, Universal Studios does own the television rights to BSG and can do with those rights as they see fit. However, in my mind, the words "stolen" and "hijacked" remain appropriate inasmuch as the new series project was "stolen" from DeSanto (Universal never had the guts to tell him to his face) while he was still madly working away at it, and stolen from its creator, in that (unlike DeSanto and Singer before him), Moore, Eick, and Hammer, et. al. didn't seek Mr. Larson's blessing, and even tried to get out of paying him one red cent.

Those actions are, in my opinion, shadowy at best, and unadulterated theivery at worst. The RDM show, in my esitmation, exists under a cloud of dishonorable intent, and for that reason alone it will never earn my support. I further believe all of that bad karma will play a big part in the sooner-than-anticipated demise of the show.

Time will tell.