View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:18 AM   #11
gmd3d
Major

Default Re: Colonial Fleets Fan Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikala View Post
It might be a good idea to have a listing of what you have in hand and what is still required especially if you are talking about 3D assets. What program/s that animation will be done needs to be considered as well as some conversion may need to be done.
This is something that will need to be handled very early on or everything will get hung up later on in an ugly bottleneck.
The character animations will be handled in Carrara by Fretslayer and I hope Amon Ra. Fretslayer has a better working knowledge of that program. he work has improved
over the time I have known him,
But he is very busy at the moment with his band and is in a studio most of the time. but he supports the project.
I know he has tired to use LW but is still learning that.

The Space shot will be in Lightwave the will be me for sure to render them and perhaps others .
I plan on getting a second machine too.

I will go into the story ideas at another time... once I have worked out the angles and approaches ..
my hope is when this is all done... views will look at the work on the bay and say .. oh that how it would look like... It work.

that's why I want everyone here to throw in there ideas and not to be offended it not used....so far there are 2 possible approches to the landing bay ... punisher and me.....
If the majority liked Punishers more than mine ...... OK, great. we can move forward to the next thing
I think you will all be happy with the idea for the story ....I hope so anyway

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote