View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:12 AM   #2539
Damocles
Bad Email Address

The Last Person

Default Re: Clean joke of the day.

Training Program

An Air Force pilot walks into the O'club carrying a shotgun in one hand, a bucket of felgercarb in the other, and a cat sitting on his shoulder. He walks up to the bar and orders a drink. The bartender proceeds to pour the man a drink. With that the man throws back his drink, cocks his shotgun, blows away the bucket of felgercarb, scaring the cat off his shoulder, which he chases out of the bar never to return.

Five days later the captain returns; a shotgun in one hand, a bucket of felgercarb in the other, and another cat upon his shoulder. He proceeds to walk up to the bar and orders himself a drink. The bartender, obviously annoyed at having to spend several hours cleaning up all the felgercarb from his last visit, interrupted bitterly, "What do you want?"

"I'd like a drink", responded the captain.

"No way, not after your last escapade", snapped the bartender.

"But bartender, I'm in training", replied the man.

"Training! Training for what?", questioned the bartender.

"I'm getting out to be an airline pilot", responded the officer.

"An airplane pilot?", questioned the bartender, "How does what you're doing train you for that?"

"Well", added the man, "I go on a trip, I do a little drinking, I shoot a little felgercarb, I chase a little cat, and then I take five days off!"
Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote