View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2005, 03:59 AM   #6
kitty
Bad Email Address

Battlestar Galactica 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santee
Congradulations to you both . . .
my wife and I are expection in October . . . this must be a good year for fooling around.
Ok so I want to take a shot at this . . .
Question, your style of dress, are you dressing more feminine since being pregnant or are you dressing normal but in newer items? also is your stomach larger than the first time or is it the same size, and lastly, Are your feet swelling or are they normal . . . . . , excuse me if these are personal question but you posed the contest and I want all the facts in order to place a good guess
Oh yeah . . I know what to ask . . .

T
Congrats to you and your wife too. Maybe nearer the time, you can do one of these!

The majority of my maternity wear is very smart because I only finished work the other week and its not worth buying any more for the few weeks I have left. Its funny wearing suit like trousers and a T-shirt to do the house work in! I am not wearing my shirts now that I am off, as Onepath doesnt like ironing them. My wardrobe tends to be on the feminine side, but it has always been that way.
My tummy is larger than last time and unless its a very hot day my feet are ok.

I hope these answers help your guess. I dont mind answering them, so if anyone else has any before making their guess, feel free to ask.
kitty is offline   Reply With Quote