View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #125
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Default Re: Remastered BattleStar Galatica?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
off the top of my head, The only Acting scene I would touch is actually just a reedit. In Living Legend, You hafve Apollo and Starbuck in Cain's office, They talk, then move to the Galacticafor cain's welcoming. Adama offers Cain to relax aboard. But the next scene, they are unexplicably back on Pegasus and Cain talks abotu Sheba and Cassie. I'd put that back in the original order. I klnow Mission galactica has this edited correctly.

Like I said, this is the ONLY editing change I can forsee wanting.
I have to disagree on this, because when I saw the sequence unspool in Mission:Galactica, it just struck me as inappropriate that the first thing Cain would be asking about would be Cassiopeia. It made more sense and made Cain seem more appropriately cautious that he wouldn't make such an inquiry until afterwards. In fact, I think what likely didn't work was having an establishing shot of the Pegasus before that conversation, and it might have been better for this to have been taking place in the VIP quarters aboard the Galactica (and Cain thus would have just brought over his own holo messages).
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote