View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:28 PM   #22
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Default Re: What order are the Richard Hatch books to be read?

I found copies of "Paradis" and "Destiny" in the $40 range which I decided to grab (that was the lowest) and I decided to get the *only* copy of "Redemption" that was available on Amazon and which I can pay in six monthly installments. I decided that at this stage it's important to have a copy of each of these books regardless of how I felt about them initially so that I can try to give them a new look even though I know I'll have issues with the lack of continuity they demonstrated and the fact there's a cliffhanger in the last novel (I'm used to that though, based on what happened with Max and Realm Press with their comics).
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote