FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wright
What's up with this....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:BN:US:1

And why the hell did I put a bid on it? *lol*
Mike -

You should do a bit more homework next time before you bid - If you don't win this one, e-mail the seller and ask for a more complete description of what he is selling. There have been 2 or 3 sellers on eBay selling "DVDs" of the miniseries since it first aired. A buddy of mine bought one of them and paid over 40 bucks for it (why......?). What he got looked very similar to that item. It was a DVD-R of the miniseries on 2 discs. They were nicely packaged with all the trimmings. The discs had the mini logo and poster art printed on them and the case had matching artwork.

What was on the disks was another matter - it was the miniseries with the commercials edited out and the picture quality had a very "pixellated" look to it. It was probably a low-resolution transfer from VHS tape. I showed my friend my VHS copy that I made myself and he liked the visual quality so much better, I gave it to him so he wouldn't feel so bad about the purchase.

You should just wait until the actual DVD comes out if you really want one - it will probably have extras and you won't have to pay such a ridiculous price for it...

Best,
Bryan
________
hot girls Webcam
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote