View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2005, 02:14 PM   #21
Breea
Bad Email Address

Bryan,
I don't know your mother but i do feel like i know you. First, You are a wonderful son. your continual reaching out to your mother proves that. Since i don't know how old your mom is or if it could be medical..there could be a reason for the way she acts. She might not even realize she's doing it but you have to know that deep down in your heart she does love you and cares about you very much.
Sometimes, we may not always see what is happening to the ones we love nor can we understand why things may change but it doesn't mean she doesn't have the love that she felt for you when you were younger. With time and age.(and I fit into that bracket) we forget to reach out to those we love...not because we mean to but time has a way of clouding our thoughts and memories..we may not always be in a place that you can reach us but you are always in our thoughts.
Bryan, you are welcome into my small family circle any time you need that extra shoulder or a hand to hold. Friend and families...One we are born into ..the other we are able to choose..I feel lucky that I have been able to choose all of you.
A void that was once large is slowly becoming filled with the joy and love that every one shares with each other,
Love,
Breea
Breea is offline   Reply With Quote