View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2006, 07:08 AM   #9
julix
Bad Email Address

There are some minor spoilers in here..............

I have been thinking hard about this movie since I saw it last night. I didn't love it and I really wanted to. I think it had some good moments but for the most part it didn't deliver for me. I didn't like Kate Bosworth's Lois Lane at all. I thought her acting was very poor but agree she "looked" great(she should be a brunette in RL) Brandon while pyschically looking like superman did not deliver the same level of acting as Chris Reeves and it was hard for me not to compare.........isn't it for most all of us who saw Chris? And Chris's Clark Kent was so sweet and akward. I saw Brandon attenpt this but it feel short for me. The story, I thought was a bit slow in some parts but when there was action I love it. For example saving the plane. But answer me this..........there was an element of realism missing in that plane sequence, Lois lane is getting thrown all around the plane and has no blood or bruises or is even mussed up??? Then later in the movie she is hit on the head by a heavy door that realistically would have killed her but moments later is swiming to save 'someone"?? Also I would love an explanation on the kyptonite issue........if that is superman's weakness and it leaves him powerless how is he lifting a mass full of kyptonite in space?? I couldn't figure that out......I mean was it cause a piece of kyponite was still in him?

After more people see the movie I want to talk about the major plot twist in this movie which was also a bit out of synch. I was told this movie was suppose to take place between superman I and II is that correct?
julix is offline   Reply With Quote