View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2003, 07:42 PM   #1
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default hand of god script

I own the script to "The Hand of God." There are two lines in the script that were not included in the original finished episode. Since it's been so many years since I saw the telemovie "Phantom Signal" (which included HOG), I don't remember if the footage containing these two lines was included in the 1980s telemovie.
After Sheba kisses Apollo and Cassiopeia yells at Starbuck, but before Apollo and Starbuck sit down in the Cylon Raider, there is a sequence where Apollo is looking around, and Starbuck asks him about it. Apollo answered that he "wanted to see Sheba again," and Starbuck gives him a funny look.
In the final sequence, in the actual episode, Apollo just bumps up against the scanner in the celestial dome. But in the script, he actually falls (considering Richard, that's not surprising!). Starbuck jokingly says to him, "You're the only man I know who could fall out of the hand of God."
Oh, if only these two segments had been included in the episode! They could have changed the whole direction of the "what-ifs" that I've read over the years.
Mary
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote