View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #3
Thunderstruck
Warrior

Default Re: So long and no thanks for the effort....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Difference between evil and nature:

One can choose, the other can't.

Interesting. Saw parts of a program about this the other day and it has been on my mind. Interesting you say that though. One might think it is a choice, but is it?

One of the things in the program talked of an experiment done in 1970 or 1971. Where innocent- honest - good people were placed into the roles of jailers and inmates. within 5 days both sides became people you would think they never could become.Jailers were doing things as what occurred in Abu Gharib prison Iraq in this. without any input,orders- just by nature....??? or Choice??? or neccessity..??
they were actually doing what could be perceived as evil, and going home at night and returning and begin again these inhumane acts.

Was quite interesting. I do not normally watch television, and usually catch these while others are watching. So, I do not know what the program was. The experiment was ended on day 5 it was so bad. and even the observer had became extenuated from what was going on.

Same as children around the world who kill, maim, because of...?
they are evil. choose to.nature, or situational circumstances..

is mind boggling to ponder though...

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/.../Viper-Sig.gif
So much to learn , so little time, and so many ideas with so little knowledge and so much to discover with so many things to try.
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote