View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2004, 03:36 PM   #17
jonahlee
Warrior

No, no more Affleck! I thought he ruined Daredevil! The only thing I likes was the effects of his vision. Since when could Daredevil jump off of 3 story buildings and land on his feet? He was athletic , but not superhuman in anything but his senses.

Personally I think they should have done the FALL OF DAREDEVIL, and started the movie with Hell's Kitchen burning, and he is fighting a government agent who is hopped up on drugs on top of a building, then go into the backstory of his ex-girlfriend as a heroin addict who sold his identity to Kingpin, and Kingpin systematically destroyed his entire life. Now that would have been good!

As for Iron Man I am not sure. I know I don't want Tom Cruise. His idea of dark is his character in The Last Samurai and to me that isn't an alcoholic rich man with a bad heart. He has no range. Not sure who I would want, but certainly someone older.

And in related Super Hero news, I wonder how Christopher Nolan's Batman will be? It is cool that it will more of a year one, but I am not sure about Christian Bale. I liked him in EQUILIBRIUM (though I think I am one of liek 5 people who saw that film) but I am not sure about him for Batman. Of course I thought Michael Keaton was the best of the previous Batmans so...

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." -Piter de Vries

http://www.whaleofatale.net
jonahlee is offline   Reply With Quote