View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2004, 07:41 PM   #13
CaptainApollo
On Vacation...

Hello folkes,

Thanks alot for all the great comments, I appreciate them alot. As for Galactica 1980, I personally, don't even count that in my "Battlestar Galactica". For me, (and this is just me), I only count the original BSG season (although I must admit the "Return of Starbuck" with Starbuck, and "Cy" was a fantasatic episode, a first-class one ).

I guess what I'm asking is if the Battlestar Galactica makes it to Earth, (whether we are advanced or not), wouldn't we join with our Human Bretheren, and wnat to re-claim the Twelve Colonies of Man? Those Planets are Humanities birthright.

One angle that could be used, is the Legend of Atlantis. The Legends says that Atlantis destroyed itself about 12,000 years ago.

The BSG Calender speaks of "the 7th Millenium of Time" (7000 years) at last man will know Peace (after the 1000 Yarhen (Year) War with the Cylons).

Anyways.... just an angle "perhaps Atlantis was the 13th Tribe of Kobols settlement"....?

Food-for-thought eh....

It could explain, storyline wise.... how we Earthers' "lost our Kobolian Advanced Knowledge"....

It was lost during the destruction of Atlantis....

Take care,
CaptainApollo
CaptainApollo is offline   Reply With Quote