View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2009, 10:02 AM   #12
Krystal
Bad Email Address

Stargate Re: Scathing review new SG-U GINO clone that no one cares to watch...

Quote:
The second thing I liked about SG1 was that the characters were fun and likeable and made up a good team
Been a fan of Stargate since the beginning I have to say that I agree with the review. For me the statement in the quote sums part of my feelings with Stargate Universe. I was very exciting to see the new series and was so dissapointed(a first in my Stargate experience). It doesn't have the action, the feel and the characters that SG-1 and Atlantis have. The previous versions hooked me instantly in the Premieres, the same as the original movie. But the premiere of Universe left me wanting more, totally bored(first thing with anything Stargate). For me personally, the character of Dr. Nicholas Rush(Robert Carslyle) save the night from a total fiasco. His character is the one that left me wanting to see what will happen next. Also Eli Wallace(David Blue) have some Stargate potential as a character. The military was a total fiasco, bland and boring. They can dissapear next episode and I wouldn't missed them at all. And that is a shame because one thing the previous Stargate have is awesome characters.

I love Stargate, and definitely going to give them a little more time to develop into an Stargate that brings the excitement and fun again. Hopefully!
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote