View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2006, 11:51 AM   #6
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

It definitely is fun to read. BTW, I have a question or two to ask you. I wouldn't want you to give away anything about the story of course, but is this a stand-alone story or could this eventually merge with the Galactica timeframe and the "Big G" herself? You sort of eluded to this in the post below with BST. If you'd rather not elaborate further, I will definitely understand.

My second question deals with a point in the story that I probably should put in spoiler brackets as not to give anything away to those who may not have read it yet.
Spoiler
In Chapter 4-Ambushed Squared, the Argo stumbles accross a Cylon force. They deduce it to be a diversionary force. I wondered what battle was being staged? I thought at first the Cylons were staging for Molecay because you mentioned the new task force for the Colonies centered around the Pegasus and Cmdr. Cain was being formed. But I kinda thought that was a bit early for the Battle of Molecay (10 to 14 yahren before the final destruction). I thought maybe the Battle of Cosmara Archipeligo. Could you help clarify this for me? Thanks and best always.

Keep up the great work.

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote