View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2003, 12:41 PM   #2
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default two short scenes with actresses

There are two scenes with actresses in "Man With Nine Lives" that I'd like to point out. One of them has mystified me for 25 years now.
If you own a copy of the episode when it originally aired, or the VHS version, there is a scene in there which always gets deleted in syndicated reruns.
When the Nomen go looking for Starbuck and Chameleon (after they've knocked out Corporal Lomas), the Nomen find two warriors and ask them where to find the two men. The warriors, not knowing the Nomen are on the warpath, innocently tell the Nomen that Starbuck is in the launch bay. The warriors are Leanne Hunley and a resurrected Alex Hyde-White. Although this scene is always deleted in syndication, their names continue to show up in the closing credits.
The other actress is in the scene where Sheba and Apollo are in the shuttle and Sheba is excited about Starbuck possibly finding his father. They bring up the subject of the Nomen. The woman who is piloting the shuttle turns around and asks them, "The Nomen did what?"
This woman has long black hair and a somewhat smoky voice that sounds familiar to me. It is NOT Maren Jensen, nor any of the other actresses who had bit parts in the series. She's not in the closing credits and I've never been able to figure out who she is. Do any of you know?

Mary
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote