View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2005, 04:37 PM   #16
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior
A vet will tell you those things because he wants your animal sick. he does not want a healthy animal.

Why? If all animals were healthy, then the vet would have no job.
ROTFL Warrior! And so true!

Thanks again for all the wonderful input FG
I am learning all over again how to take care of cats. Hard to believe so much time has passed I do still remember how to keep them happy though - tender moments with just me and one of 'em, caressing and whispering till he/she falls asleep smiling

OK, cats are always smiling. I knew that

FG, fyi we have several specialty pet stores and that's where we buy everything for our cats. We were hoping to find something nice like Fancy Feast at the local disount warehouse, but no luck there. It's okay, we love going to the pet stores anyway. If you can recommend a good healthy dry food (did I just say that? ), and especially any kind of treat (fabricated treat or natural meat, etc), please by all means pass it on to this amnesiac daggit!!

Oh, I'll bet y'all will laugh at me, we've spent over $500 already on cat trinkets, sheesh. Since they're inside cats, we experimented with several pieces of furniture, none of which so far have been very interesting for them. So I went all out 2 days ago, and bought one of those huge cat trees -- and that was a home run.

'Course the male would rather jump up and type on my keyboard in the middle of a Word doc or PHP script and cancel my session with a rewarding BEEP!!! Makes me laugh though, and that in itself is reason enough to be thankful they're here.

Affectionately,
Muffit
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote