View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2005, 08:10 PM   #6
Alaric
Bad Email Address

Hmm, I suppose I'll start with me and BSG.

I was always a fan of TOS, watching from when I was a kid (A local TV station had TOS syndicated very early in the morning, around 5:00 AM. For some reason though, I always woke up right at 5:00 AM. Call it fate. ) and then managed to get back into TOS when I caught it sporadically on Sci Fi. I read a little of the BSG books out there, but I was never able to really become fanatic about BSG. When I heard about the TNS, I got really excited, for obvious reasons. I absolutely loved the mini-series (although I still haven't been able to get the DVD), and I can't wait to see TNS.

As for the rest of me, I'm a college student attending Rutgers University. Currently working on getting into undergrad business school. I have all kinds of interests, ranging from sports to sci-fi to film making. I'm a veteran on some anime message boards (Mainly gundam.com, if any of you guys frequented that bb). How crazy am I? Well, I played on high school's football team my senior year, and almost died. Yeah, I'm nuts folks.

...yeah, maybe too much info.

Anyway, that's me in a nut shell.

Oh yeah, and the name's Mike, in case Alaric would be too weird.
Alaric is offline   Reply With Quote