View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2004, 07:54 PM   #13
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Hi,

I was the person who placed the article about the wrappers. It was just before CF went so I think your all talking about little old me !!!!!

A quick recap, and some card set news :

Rittenhouse Archives have an offer whereby if you save wrappers you can send them to them and they will give you a point total. Collect 'enough' points and you can choose from a range of reward cards.

There was a BG card, for 2000 points (note 1 point per wrapper) However, as Jayworld rightly points out, the BG card was been pulled. It is not known if it will be replaced with anything.

There are other cards to do with other sets, many for Xena, however to get the good ones you are talking about anywhere up to 5000 points.

I am collecting the wrappers, and if other fans would chip in to help me I'd be very grateful. If people would be so kind to help out, please send them to :

Daniel Earnshaw
PO Box 177
Forest Hall
Newcastle
NE12 6BG
Uk

Now for the news :

There will be a SECOND Battlestar Galactica card set for this company !

Autograph Cards include :

Anne Lockhart
Jane Seymour
Alex Hyde White
Sarah Rush
and
Glen Larson !

More costume cards are also possible, as are further chase cards.....

Talks are underway with others.......

I am always MORE than happy to answer any questions I can about the BG cards, trading cards in general or help out. Helping me on the wrappers is appreciated, but I offer my friendship and advise to anyone who is interested in collecting the set.....

Daniel
(Ernie90125)
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote