View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2009, 04:05 AM   #70
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

Default Re: Foundation Demo discussion thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
I'd love for the rest of the CGI BSG Foundation revival footage to surface now, by whomever owns'em!

Found this on there?

I could imagine the 2001 pilot having this for its opening, seriously?

Galactica 2010 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_f8...eature=related

Enjoy

KJ
I remember when I did that a while back.
I sat back and watched it and I actually had a bit of a tear in my eye even though I would have loved to have a little more flashback footage from what took place after the show went off the air so that we could have been brought up to date just in the opening, but ow well.

I just don't have the time now.

I also did a version of the foundation trailer where I took out the existing music and replaced it with new music and sound effects and made a new trailer out of it. I had permission to do that but when I asked if it could be released publicly, I never heard back but I understand a lot of people are really busy these days as I am my self so that's OK.

but with that said, if any one is interested, I can put it up on yousendit for a week and it could be downloaded.

I've also had a lot of other projects on the back burner that I still have to get to some time. Hey ernie90125, I haven't forgotten about ya. I've Just been buried in work and other projects I have to get finished first.

anyway. Take care all

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote