View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM   #377
kitty
Bad Email Address

The bloke that I am currently seeing has been my friend for the last 9 years. He has always wanted to date me, and has basically stayed single in hope. Everyone thought that we should date. He is successful, very funny, intelligent, generous etc.. In November we went to Dublin and shared a hotel room (he booked it and told me that was all they had). I got drunk, It had been 2 years since I had been near a fella and felt lonely, so the boundaries of our friendship crossed. I have been seeing him since, but I do not feel physically attracted to him, so I keep pushing him away subconsciously. On almost every other level, he is my perfect man. He is 37, and I suppose because of his crush on me, has not dated that many women, so he has not got a clue how to treat a girlfriend. I am by no means ugly, and when done up, I regularly have the opposite sex remark on my attractiveness, that is except Patrick. I do not want to be his teacher and tell him blow by blow what to do. In Paris in Febuary, I felt alone as he walked 10 paces ahead of me every where we went. As I said, he has not got a clue. I know that if another bloke comes along that I am attracted to, I would go for it. I feel that I am being fickle and mean.
kitty is offline   Reply With Quote