Old February 17th, 2004, 03:59 PM   #43
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Erik, the greatest chance was Galacticon. We could have changed the course of this then. Had we been 10,000 in stead of 400, that would have freaked out Moore and Scifi.

Also I have noticed that all the websites are like isolated islands. No two really work together. I've watched time and time again as "leaders" of this fandom break apart. Instead of the unity we need, we give Bonnie our divisiveness to conquer.

For months I have been trying to bring growth to the fanbase. But everyone was on such a bitter witchunt that they were DRIVING AWAY support. You can't keep accusing people of being clones and spys and saboteurs and expect them to support the continuation when you find out they were wrong. Plus that loses alot of people who don't want to hear that crap daily. (and NO that is not a dig on CA, cause I know some people will jump to that conclusion. It was pervasive here too)

I've seen the fanbase do nothing but shoot themselves in the foot. The only thing we did right was buy the dvd.

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote