Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2003, 06:52 PM   #10
une
Shuttle Pilot

Quote:
I can't believe that Universal can't see how Ms. Hammer is pulling down the Sci-Fi channel...She had the Flinstones on last week...tell me what the hell was that about! Now she has pulled Stargate off on the weeknights for John Edwards? There is something else going on there for sure.....I wish I could have her job....I'd bring back the true Sci-Fi shows.....HEAR THAT VINDI?
I can understand them showing the Flinstone movie. The Flinstone movie is a fantasy movie, and the Sci Fi channel has from the start been more of a genre channel than a pure sci fi channel.

The whole John Edwards thing though... ugh... Where to start. I think it's safe to say that if anyone else was running the sci fi channel it'd have a hell of a lot more quality shows.
HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Dave Bowman: Yes, I'd like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.
HAL: It's called "Daisy."
[sings while slowing down]
HAL: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.
une is offline   Reply With Quote