View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 03:01 AM   #1
MAD
Bad Email Address

Default 32nd Anniversary special on GALACTICA.TV

Happy anniversary! To celebrate the anniversary GALACTICA.TV brings you a lot of deleted Battlestar Galactica video material that wasn’t on the DVD set (keep your fingers crossed they one day put it ALL on bluray). We’ve added newly found concept art by Andrew Probert, Dan Goozee, Martin Kline, Steve Amos and Joe Johnston to their already existing galleries. I found 8 new costume designs of Jean-Pierre Dorleac, like these really nice ones of Miri and Kyle from “The Young Lords” episode

We interviewed Haleen Holt who was Jean-Pierre Dorleac’s illustrator on the costumes, Jack Gill who stunt doubled for Dirk Benedict and also was in the Cylon suit and Sarah Rush (coming soon). I wrote articles on the history of the Daggit and Ovion costume and added unique, never seen images like this:

Last but not least, I wrote an article on who REALLY designed the Colonial Warrior costume, 4 years before preproduction on the Battlestar Galactica series started. Judge for yourself:

I hope this peaked your interest enough to visit the website (www.galactica.tv) and check some of this out.

Enjoy!
MAD is offline   Reply With Quote