View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #12
Merlin
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Scrapping My Battlestar Galactica project ????

The writing a book reference is an analogy .. It wasn't a publisher who called me .. it was something else ..
I really wish I could say who called, but I can't ... That's the reason I needed to use an analogy .. I can not say who called ..
The very fact that I received the call .. itself is amazing .. and I will never forget how nice those people were for actually taking the time to do it ...

I have very little written .. .. It's tons of notes and pages, sketches, drawings , some CGI models .. all brought together in my head .. It's been refined to the point that .. for me it's all there .. I just need to figure out .. how to get it out there for people to see ... i'm not a writer .. I've tried .. really tried .. but .. i'm not ...

So, I thought the best way that I could get my story out there was by trying to illustrate as much of it as I could ... through CGI images and hopefully a fan film or two of key scenes ... then fill it all in with excerpts of the story ... Then putting it all on a web site , for people see .. progress was very slow .. but I kept plugging away ...

The CGI models are just a small bit .. but it seems quite a few people (I've posted this all on two other sites) seem to focus on those, which just shows the power of an image, The work .. the love .. my heart .. are all in the story .. the Models ... drawing .. etc are just a means of getting that story out ...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote