View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2009, 10:34 AM   #2518
Kronus
CDR Kronus' Grandson

Default Re: The Last Person-Part Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolith21 View Post
I completely missed your post last time Sarika! Indeed we must approve. A fellow warrior eh? Its a start!
Oh I so agree with you Monolith, it is a start and I know you are one of the jealous guys too...we love Sarika...she is a huge part of Fleets and a great friend. This guy has a lot to live up to if he is ever going to measure up to what she truly deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarika View Post
Oh c'mon...most of you guys are that jealous? Really? I 'm flattered!
DUH! For those of us married guys you are like our favorite Sister! To the single guys here you are like the woman they can take home to mom. You're an artist, (a great one at that!), thoughtful of others, (we have many posts to reference this and on many other forums), very Feminem (just look at your pictures with Apollo) and yet very independant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarika View Post
But I'm not sure he would want to share me around though...
Sheesh, haven't even been told who he is and he has already lost points with me! He better get use to having a well loved and favored woman in his life and get over himself. If the Siress has shown him favor then that should be all he needs to know that you only have eyes for him.

Monolith, CBSGForever, myself, Aphrodite, Athene and I am sure many others here will have to take him out to the Officer's Club and get a chance to know him...buy him a few rounds of ale and see how well we all click with him.

Your big brothers & sisters here at Fleets just want the best for you Siress.

Oh I now have the thread!
Galactica the Movie is coming soon!
Kronus is offline   Reply With Quote