View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2006, 07:24 PM   #22
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylon Number 13
I like both series'. However, I like TNS better, which to me would stand for The New Series, since TOS stands for The Original Series. Of course, if you guys don't like the new series, then I guess you wouldn't like someone like me, because, I think TNS ROCKS!!!! So, if you guys don't want to talk about TNS on this forum, does that mean you want me to quit this forum?

P.S. I joined this forum because I thought that it would be a forum where both series' could be discussed. I guess not.

Cylon Number 13...believe me, there is no cause to feel dejected as a member. I too am a fan of the new series, and I am a moderator here. I simply respect the wishes of my fellow mods, and do not discuss the new show here. If I wish to discuss it, I go to Ship of Lights.

TO any and all of our members here that may either like the new show, or both shows, the mandate to halt TNS discussion here is solely directed at that....discussion of TNS. It is of no ill bearing toward the fans of that show....and as I said, I am a fan.

All we ask is that you do not discuss the new show here.

The only exception is a discussion of the art that may be based on TNS Battlestar Galactica....the discussion pertaining only to the art, and the talents of the artist(s) in question. Discussion will not lend itself toward the actual show, its merits/flaws/storylines/characters/what not.

There is no animosity toward TNS fans here. If I felt there was, I would've left a long time ago...but since I am a fan of both shows, and know I can discuss the new Galactica elsewhere, I stick around. Besides, I've too many friends here to abandon them over a show.

Respectfully,
Martok2112