View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2006, 09:58 AM   #8
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Hey everyone -

Thanks for all the well wishes. It was an.....interesting day. Kind of hectic. My company just moved part of their offices across town, so I spent the majority of the day making sure everything and everyone got in the right place and was up and working by the end of the day.

I got a surprise call from my brother at 8am - a nice way to start things off and I got taken out to lunch and dinner by friends and co-workers. The evening was short and I was tired, but it was a good day, but spent recovering from a very delicious (and filling) Mexican meal and chatting with my Mom, who had called while I was out.

The most interesting thing was my birthday gift from my friend, Beth. She crafted up a gift certificate on her PC granting me 1 hour of her services (she's an Interior Designer). She's very handy with the interior touches as you might guess and while I'm pretty good in the garden and the garage, I'm not so good with curtain rods, shelves, etc. I can pick them out, but not so good at putting them up. She's offered to to that for me! Definitely one of the most creative homemade gifts.

Thanks again for all the wonderful posts - I just love all the positive energy at CF!

Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote