View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2005, 10:17 PM   #192
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Well tonight's episode was one of those bring us up to the moment of last week by giving us the back-story of the rear section survivors. It was an interesting episode, but I still have this sense of stopped momentum overall that I don't like. And I also didn't appreciate reading about the TV Gudie interview where the show's co-creator is saying that fans are "reading too much" into these episodes regarding clues and that he and his fellow creators have no idea what those numbers they use all the time mean. Well if that's the case that my friend is what I call ROTTEN WRITING. You can not give us a premise like this show has given us and just make up things as you go along with no coherent idea of how they will play out. I never do that when writing a story, and this is the kind of story that should have a definable ending to it from the instant they started writing. But there alas are some things that I guess are just never going to get addressed and this show is just going to be all about more tease, less resolution all the time.

But will I keep watching? I'm afraid I will.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote