View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2005, 01:23 PM   #37
Lothos
Bad Email Address

Default Hella effort....

Why did Obi-wan tell Luke Yoda was the jedi master who instructed him?

<Scene: Hoth - A Half dead Luke Skywalker, exhausted and delirious, stumbles through the freezing frozen wastes of the Ice Planet>

Luke: <Thump>

Obi-Wan: Luke!!

Luke: Ben?!?

Obi-Wan: You must go to the degobah system....

Luke: Degobah system... ?!?! <WTF? (What the Frak)>

Obi-Wan: There you will find Yoda. He was the Jedi Master Who taught Count Dooku, who later went on to become Darth Tyranous who lead the confederate forces in the clone wars. <Luke starts to pass out> HEY!! Wake up boy!! I've got important information to impart on you... So anyway BEFORE he turned to the Dark Side Count Dooku trained Qui- Gon Jinn. Qui-Gon Jinn was the Jedi knight who taught me everything I know <Luke collapses again> AHEM!!! <Luke lifts his head> INCLUDING this ghost thing I'm doing here, which BTW is taking all sorts of hella effort to remain all coporeal!!!! ANYWAYS!!! Qui-Gon taught me how to be a Jedi but he got killed... So did mace Windu and all the other Jedi... But Yoda's Alive still.... And he''s on Degobah... So .. So go there... you still listening?!? Ah well ... Peace Out!!! <Obi-wan fades away.. Luke meanwhile is lying face up and about to swallow his own tongue when Han Solo appears on Tauntaun.>

Much different would be this movie if filmed this dialogue was , Yes?
Lothos is offline   Reply With Quote