View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2005, 10:34 AM   #123
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Mary -

I have an episode of a TV show that has 2 Battlestar Galactica artists in it, but it won't show up as the show isn't in syndication anymore.

I had bought a DVD-R of a few episode of The Bionic Woman (I love Lindsay Wagner) and one of the episodes was a first season episode "Mirror Image". This is the episode where a woman named Lisa Galloway has been surgically altered to impersonate Jaime Sommers.

I was surprised to see both Herbert Jefferson Jr. and John Fink in the episode, which pre-dates Battlestar Galactica by 2 years or so. We all know Herbert Jefferson Jr. as Boomer, but John Fink had only one appearance in BSG and that was in "Saga of a Star World" as Doctor Paye. He was the doctor that healed Cassiopia's broken arm.

I know that The Bionic Woman is supposed to finally get put on DVD eventually. I for one, can't wait to see the rest of the episodes when it doesn.

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote