View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2005, 11:31 PM   #61
Haveke

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGun
My Ticket for ROTS cost me £4.50
Now You're Forcing Me to have to Go Over to Yahoo! & run the Currency Convertey, just to see HOW Much that Price is!

Ticket Prices Have Gotten Out Of Hand these Days... I Can Remember Going to See the 1st Star Wars (A New Hope) for around $1.50 ... that was a LONG time ago, I was Still a Young Child.

Its Always More Fun to Go See the Big Movie on the BIG SCREEN! Going with Friends is Always Great too (Unless you have someone in your Group Who Won't Shut Up Thru-Out the Movie...

I Hate Spending all that Money for My Ticket, Only to Have the Show Ruined by Some Jerk Talking at the Screen (Hey, Jack Ass!!: We Can't Hear the Movie Over YOU!!)

Sometimes I will Wait Until the Week after the Movie Has Opened & Go to an Early Matinee During the Week... Works Really Great While School is Still in Session, and Most Other People Are Still at Work.

"If You Only Knew the True Power Of The Dark Side"--Darth Vader

"NOOOO!!!"--Luke Skywalker (A New Hope,The Empire Strikes Back & Return of The Jedi)

"NOOOO!!!"--Anakin Skywalker (The Clone Wars)

"NO!"--Obi Wan Kenobi (Phantom Menace)

Anyone Besides Me Ever Notice That Most of the Really Awesome Lightsabre Duels Seem to Be Fought Near, or in a Reactor Room???

Hey, This Kid Don't Sign On For Nor Oneway Mission...We're Coming Back!

Always Stay With Your Wingman

See You On The Flight Deck :