Titon
Retired or am I?

Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003
COMMAND INSIGNIACoFounder
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
If it isn't live and on film, it's nothing that special from my standpoint.[
So your saying that if you can't see it live and on film all other mediums are just a waste? Now i'm not talking just Galactica here, i'm talking about the entire spectrum of *is it live or is it memorex*? Now i can get lost in a good story as well as anyone but i've also found animation to be one of the best things going today. Some of the greatest thearectical motion pictures are nothing but cartoons. Some of them have won academy awards for best motion picture and for creative writing. Some of those that produced these animated movies are the brightest thinking minds in hollywood today. Heck even Richard's GWOM is going to comic first. All i'm saying is you put yourself in a very tight circle with such thinking.

Imagination is what makes things spectacular. You even posted that you've explored TOS's future through your own imagination. So why would someone else's thoughts about how to field a continuation be so shallow?

In the end it's just everyone's opinion on how this could come to be. But i for one would view just about anything as feasible. Especially with a vivid imagination.