View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2004, 10:53 AM   #62
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by repcisg
warhammerdriver brings up a good point, what to do if NBC choses to use what we produce. We should have an agreement in place defining how much each person gets.

I would suggest at this point that every one who contributes, no matter how much or how little, gets an equal share. Because at this point in time it is impossable to to say how much or how little each persons contribution will be and without such an agreement NBC wil never talk to us.
Rep,

So, in other words, develop a formal partnership agreement? If so, I agree. If this goes so far, as to catch the eye of a network, they won't be wanting to deal with a group of mysterious internet posters, they'll want real people and real names, preferably a "production company" of sorts, with a defined structure.

A suggestion might be to survey for interest then, break into workgroups, to separately concentrate on defined areas such as how the overall group would be established (non-profit / for profit) and what the mission would be. Also, the nuts and bolts issues of the "production" in terms of resources needed (like you mentioned in an earlier post (November 11th, 2004 12:00 PM) ) - artists, "voices", materials, medium (for showing the finished product), compensation.

These are just some rough ideas, off the top of my head. Anyone, feel free to add to the list.

BST

Dang, I like this kind of forward thinking!
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote