Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Happy Birthday... to thomas7g! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9876)

StarshipTrooper March 17th, 2005 11:50 PM

Happy Birthday... to thomas7g!

Hi,

Happy Birthday, Tom! I hope you have an awesome special day today wherever you are.

:beer: :colada: :corona: :maitai: :cake: :mushies: :balloon:

Regards,

Nathan

:warrior:

gmd3d March 18th, 2005 01:20 AM

Happy birthday Tom , hope you are having a great time and lots of fun and drink with your mates. :thumbsup:

ernie90125 March 18th, 2005 05:21 AM

Happy Birthday Tom !!!!!!!!

onepath March 18th, 2005 05:42 AM

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday And Many Happy Returns!!!

julix March 18th, 2005 05:52 AM

Happy Birthday Hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are one of the most special people I have ever known..........
Have the greatest day :cake: :cake: :cake: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

You deserve it

kingfish March 18th, 2005 06:39 AM

Happy Birthday Tom. :thumbsup: :colonial: :warrior: :viper: :viper2:

Dawg March 18th, 2005 08:14 AM

Here's to a good friend - and one of the big reasons Fleets is where it is today.

:colada:~:maitai:~:corona:~:cake:~~

;)

Happy Birthday, Tom!

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

jewels March 18th, 2005 08:51 AM

Happy Birthday, Tom! Missing you!

Jewels

amberstar March 18th, 2005 08:54 AM

To my other half ;) , and an amazing person and friend. I wish you a.......

Happy Birthday

:cake:
:balloon: :cake: :cake: :balloon:
:balloon: :cake: :cake: :cake: :balloon:

Hope you have a great day!

unowhoandwhy March 18th, 2005 08:59 AM

Happy birthday! You are dearly missed! :heart:

Rigel_No_6 March 18th, 2005 09:09 AM

Tom - though I haven't really had a chance to get to know you...best wishes on your birthday. From reading, I see you are one of the progenitors of Fleets, so my hat's off to you for building\maintaining such a cool place to hang out.

Best regards,
Rigel

BRG March 18th, 2005 09:23 AM

Happy Birthday Tom! :thumbsup: :salute: :beer:
BRG

BST March 18th, 2005 09:27 AM

ATTENTION!!
Smilies, Fallout!

:colonial: :thumbsup: :thumbdown :bg04: :) :salute: :Nsmilie: :Nsalute: :warrior: :D :Nsad: ;) :LOL: :cry: :wtf: :( :mad: :/: :rolleyes: :eek: :blink: :cool: :errr: :?: :nervous: :blush: :devil: :girl: :duck: :erk: :rotf: :...: :P: :popcorn: :smart: :yikes: :superholy :wings: :coolangel :halo: :holy: :cylon: :toaster: :Ncylon: :love: :hershey: :rose: :heart: :kiss: :cookie: :oreo: :milk: :star: :beer: :colada: :corona: :maitai: :cake: :mushies: :balloon: :bone: :bounce: :choco: :beaver: :alien: :woof: :muffit: :cow: :naughty: :drool: :hack: :no: :barf: :rage: :tinypin: :music: :copyright :tm: :right: :down: :left: :up: :viper: :viper2: :stargate: :trek:

"We, all, just wanted to say:"

:balloon: HAPPY :balloon:
:balloon: BIRTHDAY :balloon:
:balloon: TOMMY !! :balloon:

Best wishes for many, many more!!

Darrell Lawrence March 18th, 2005 09:37 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:colonial: :thumbsup: :) :salute: :warrior: :D ;) :LOL: :cry: :wtf: :( :mad: :/: :rolleyes: :eek: :blink: :cool: :errr: :?: :nervous: :blush: :devil: :girl: :duck: :erk: :rotf: :...: :P: :popcorn: :smart: :yikes: :superholy :wings: :coolangel :halo: :holy: :cylon: :toaster: :love: :hershey: :rose: :heart: :kiss: :cookie: :oreo: :milk: :star: :beer: :colada: :corona: :maitai: :cake: :mushies: :balloon: :bone: :bounce: :choco: :beaver: :alien: :woof: :muffit: :cow: :naughty: :drool: :hack: :no: :barf: :rage: :tinypin: :music: :copyright :tm: :right: :down: :left: :up: :viper: :stargate: :trek:

"Life here, began in Tom's head"
(meaning all of the smilies, etc ;) )

:balloon: HAPPY :balloon:
:balloon: BIRTHDAY :balloon:
:balloon: THOMAS!! :balloon:

Fragmentary March 18th, 2005 11:44 AM

Too... many.... smilies....
*thud*

Happy Birthday Tom!
Don't trash the Officer's Club this year ;)

TopGun March 19th, 2005 01:59 PM

Belated Greetings

thomas7g March 20th, 2005 02:53 AM

Wow Thank you everyone! Its nice to be missed. I've missed you all as well!

Tom is still around, though not usually nearby Fleets. Life has gotten alot more cheery now that I don't even see the fan vs fan arguements no more. I'm even enjoying watching BG again. For along time, all the arguments I saw made me think of the negative things when I saw BG. But now I was watching BG as I was happily doing art and I was happy as a kid watching it all over again!

I haven't had that for years. And its nice to be able to return to just enjoying the show again. And its nice being away cause it really puts perspective on this whole thing.
:)

I'm sorry about not returning PMs. But I haven't been around to see them. And I am sorry for not replying.

All in all life is good. Been enjoying an occasional email from the great Muffit. Talking to Darrell like friends again. And Even had a great chat with a few friends who also disapeared from the fanbase.

right now I'm enjoying some new anime fresh from japan - the new AH My Goddess TV series, and a few others with some GORGEOUS animation. I also saw Top Gun the dvd is now at $10 so that looks like a sure buy. And I'm looking forward to the Firefly Movie which wrapped up filming and Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman which is just starting. I looove the teaser poster!
:D

I hope all is well with you all! And I wish all fans of Battlestar the best of worlds, I hope all your dreams for old shows and new to come true.

And my dear friends, I miss you, and remember, I'm just an email away!

Thomas7g, signing off again....
;)

gmd3d March 20th, 2005 03:32 AM

Good to see you revitalised and happy with your life :thumbsup: your greatly missed
by all here. hope to see your return in the not to distant future. I was your art that got me into doing art again and wanting to share it here.

^so it Toms fault^ :D ahh

bsg1fan1975 March 21st, 2005 08:15 AM

happy belated greetings from me!