Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - Finished (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   LAUNCH of new BSG Fanfilms website ! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12315)

ernie90125 November 19th, 2005 11:24 AM

LAUNCH of new BSG Fanfilms website !

Dear all,

For a long time I have been championing the return of the original BSG. I'm not a 'man in a suit' in Hollywood, and I don't have any artistic talent...so my contribution is to create a website linking to all the Battlestar Galactica Fanfilms out there.

Please visit :

www.battlestarfanfilms.com

I'm looking forwards to hopefully linking to many more fanfilms over the years. Please tell others you know, and hopefully this will help Classic BSG fans be recognised as a major fanbase !

EDIT
To those artists posting fanfilms in this ART Work - Finished forum....please consider submitting them for inclusion on the website. Please PM me if you have made one...just in case I've missed your thread here !!!

BlueSquad2001 November 22nd, 2005 12:29 AM

I've just visited this site, and gotta introduce it to my (warriorchemist ) lady. :D

lrf May 5th, 2006 02:10 AM

Sounds like a great idea, I'dove to do some efx for a BSG fanfilm if anyone needsit

ernie90125 May 5th, 2006 03:02 AM

Irf - Please check your private messages folder !!!!!

KJ May 5th, 2006 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernie90125
I'm looking forwards to hopefully linking to many more fanfilms over the years. Please tell others you know, and hopefully this will help Classic BSG fans be recognised as a major fanbase !

Say ernie? Do you know of the Pegasus fan edits out there. i.e. the alternate endings to "LL" The Pegasus survives fan movies. There use to be many but now very few are spoken about anymore. If you locate them don't be shy and post links to them on that page of yours.

;)

KJ

lrf May 5th, 2006 09:06 AM

Thaks forthe reply! I have worked on many projects, I will post a few samples (video/stills) of completed efx shots. I use a combination of cg backgrounds, ships,props,people to composting real world footage.

ernie90125 May 5th, 2006 09:24 AM

Quote:

Say ernie? Do you know of the Pegasus fan edits out there. i.e. the alternate endings to "LL" The Pegasus survives fan movies.
I don't know of any of these. If they still exist I would love to show them on my site - unless they are totally or mostly made up of shots lifted from the show, in which case they would be inadmissable, on copyright issues.

Irf - would love to see some of your work !

evil_genius_180 May 5th, 2006 10:41 AM

I'm glad people started posting on this thread again, otherwise I might not have noticed it and now I have another cool site to peruse. I'm a lover of fanfilms, especially ones that keep something great like the original Galactica alive. :)