Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan March 14th, 2004 01:22 PM

really? I didn't know that. I did wonder about your name. :D

shiningstar March 14th, 2004 01:24 PM

Thanks for the thread ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ;)

braxiss March 14th, 2004 01:25 PM

that's the joy of the internet, we can hide behind our screens and no one really knows us

Rowan March 14th, 2004 01:30 PM

ok that is an interesting statement what is joyful about that? and how true is that, in some ways I tell more and reveal more about myself here than I do in real life. there are people who see my face who get my hugs and kisses and hear my voice but still don't know me...

braxiss March 14th, 2004 01:38 PM

i'm not sure how to put it into words,
i guess maybe it the fact that you can be whoever or whatever you want
and no one say's" you can't do that" or"that's not you"
for me i can talk about what ever i want with worrying what others think.
i'm just more relaxed

shiningstar March 14th, 2004 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaelen
really? I didn't know that. I did wonder about your name. It is kind of weird to have everyone calling me by my name and I don't know their real names.

My real name is Debra ;)

shiningstar March 14th, 2004 01:41 PM

by the way thanks for the ~~~~~~ ;)

braxiss March 14th, 2004 01:42 PM

sure sneak in and take the thread when i'm not looking

shiningstar March 14th, 2004 01:44 PM

OK I'll do that ;)

:star:

braxiss March 14th, 2004 01:47 PM

carefully takes the thread from shingstar,

making sure to stay clear of her size 9

boot.

Rowan March 14th, 2004 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
i'm not sure how to put it into words,
i guess maybe it the fact that you can be whoever or whatever you want
and no one say's" you can't do that" or"that's not you"
for me i can talk about what ever i want with worrying what others think.
i'm just more relaxed

ok I see how you mean it, but in many ways I find myself repressing myself here or toning it down. There are arguments or coments I avoid entering that I would not in real life because I just don't have enough feed back to be sure I understand the persons position. I can be an outrageous tease in real life more so than here believe it or not, but again I depend on feed back of the persons mood or pesonality which is very hard to determine here. I'm often nervous after posting something thinking how will they take this do they understand how I meant it. and as for "you can't do that " I'm still a bit of a teenager there that's just going to make me say oh ya just watch ...I also find myself caring what some here think...
very interesting I need to think more about it ....:D Oh yea I got a little distracted there the thread is now mine
thanks Debra that's really cool of you:heart:

braxiss March 14th, 2004 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaelen
ok I see how you mean it, but in many ways I find myself repressing myself here or toning it down. There are arguments or coments I avoid entering that I would not in real life because I just don't have enough feed back to be sure I understand the persons position. I can be an outrageous tease in real life more so than here believe it or not, but again I depend on feed back of the persons mood or pesonality which is very hard to determine here. I'm often nervous after posting something thinking how will they take this do they understand how I meant it. and as for "you can't do that " I'm still a bit of a teenager there that's just going to make me say oh ya just watch ...I also find myself caring what some here think...
very interesting I need to think more about it ....:D Oh yea I got a little distracted there the thread is now mine
thanks Debra that's really cool of you:heart:

i understand completly,

and i have the thread.

Rowan March 14th, 2004 02:02 PM

YOU ROTTEN DIRTY SCOUNDREL

;) since you understand completely....always wanted to call someone a scoundrel...ever since lea and han

braxiss March 14th, 2004 02:05 PM

it's not the first time i've been called a scoundrel

Rowan March 14th, 2004 02:10 PM

braxis braxis braxis somehow I had a feeling about that!;)

One thing I really love about posting here that really satisfies my personality is being able to play! My life outside of here is so serious and stressfull and everyone at school is so exhausted and grumpy and well my guy is not the playful kind so I really miss being able to express that part of me if I can't get tickles and wrestle then at least I get this:D
so are you the Han kind of scoundrel?

shiningstar March 14th, 2004 02:11 PM

Are YOU two having FUN? :D

Rowan March 14th, 2004 02:14 PM

I know I am!:D

braxiss March 14th, 2004 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiningstar
Are YOU two having FUN? :D

why yes indeedy

are you??????

Rowan March 14th, 2004 02:16 PM

and we'll have FUN FUN FUN till someone takes the thread away.....;)

braxiss March 14th, 2004 02:20 PM

i think i'm the capt. jack sparrow kind of scoundrel

and i have the thread