Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Muffit April 9th, 2004 10:28 AM

Hungry Muffit wanders in, eats pillows, belches feathers, and walks off with thread in confusion...

:muffit:

holodoc2000 April 9th, 2004 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
Hungry Muffit wanders in, eats pillows, belches feathers, and walks off with thread in confusion...

:muffit:

tee hee! MUFFIT!!! :D

*pulls out a few mushies for Muffit* :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

thomas7g April 9th, 2004 10:42 AM

yummy... I had waffles and this thread for breakfast!

unowhoandwhy April 9th, 2004 10:47 AM

I'm trying to cut down on my carbs, so I'll just take that thread and you can keep the waffles.

What happened to your avatar, thomas? I love seeing your artwork.

warhammerdriver April 9th, 2004 11:39 AM

I'm stealing the thread. (Which is legal in New York. Not sure about New Hampshire, tho.)

unowhoandwhy April 9th, 2004 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
I'm stealing the thread. (Which is legal in New York. Not sure about New Hampshire, tho.)

Almost everything is legal in New Hampshire. Live free or die, baby! Which means it is OK for me to steal the thread back from you!

Rowan April 9th, 2004 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
I'm trying to cut down on my carbs, so I'll just take that thread and you can keep the waffles.

What happened to your avatar, thomas? I love seeing your artwork.

Ok proof that I am tired how the heck did I miss that? Were is your Avatar Thomas I really liked it!:(

holodoc2000 April 9th, 2004 12:20 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*hits thomas with pillow* :duck:

Bombadil April 9th, 2004 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000

*hits thomas with pillow* :duck:

Holodoc, you are so sweet! So utterly, truly reliable! Here I've been away from the board most of the day, and as soon as I peek in through the window, there you are, waiting for me all that time, just so you could smash me in the face with that pillow. Friends just don't come any more faithful than that!! I think I'm in love with you.

[especially when you share your stuff with me, like the ~~~ ]

holodoc2000 April 9th, 2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Holodoc, you are so sweet! So utterly, truly reliable! Here I've been away from the board most of the day, and as soon as I peek in through the window, there you are, waiting for me all that time, just so you could smash me in the face with that pillow. Friends just don't come any more faithful than that!! I think I'm in love with you.

[especially when you share your stuff with me, like the ~~~ ]

tee hee! :blush: Thomasb! About time you reappeared! :)

:duck: :duck: :duck:

Rowan April 9th, 2004 12:56 PM

Just watch out for her stash THomasbombadil!!!;) :D
I've got the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bombadil April 9th, 2004 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Just watch out for her stash THomasbombadil!!!;) :D
I've got the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, wouldja be careful with that? You're stretching the poor thread all out of shape! This thread was never designed to take that kind of abuse!

[What do you mean, you have submitted a plan for re-designing the thread? You can't do that!]

holodoc2000 April 9th, 2004 01:20 PM

*sneaks up on Thomasb & tickles him* :duck:

thomas7g April 9th, 2004 01:34 PM

I wanted to test something. If you use IE you should be able to activate my avatar by a mouseover. it was just a test.

Though I feel guilty, the previous art wasn't mine. It just happens to look like my style. The art is a new computer graphics process that is airing in a new movie in japan right now. :)

holodoc2000 April 9th, 2004 01:56 PM

*continues to tickle Thomasb* :duck:

unowhoandwhy April 9th, 2004 02:41 PM

unowhoandwhy sneaks in under the corporate security firewall at the Sheriff's Office that absolutely forbids access to "Entertainment" sites and steals the thread. Hey, what's one more crime on top of another?

:)

Bombadil April 9th, 2004 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000

*continues to tickle Thomasb* :duck:

Mmmmm. I like tickles. . .
Ooooo. . .she's using the ~~~~~ to tickle me! Ooooo!
:nervous:

holodoc2000 April 9th, 2004 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Mmmmm. I like tickles. . .
Ooooo. . .she's using the ~~~~~ to tickle me! Ooooo!
:nervous:

tee hee! Gots to have a little fun Thomasb. :)

*tickles Thomasb more* :duck:

unowhoandwhy April 9th, 2004 03:39 PM

While holodoc is occupied with torturing thomasb (again), unowhoandwhy sneaks in and grabs the thread again.

Rowan April 9th, 2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas7g
I wanted to test something. If you use IE you should be able to activate my avatar by a mouseover. it was just a test.

Though I feel guilty, the previous art wasn't mine. It just happens to look like my style. The art is a new computer graphics process that is airing in a new movie in japan right now. :)

Why would you feel suddenly guilty about that? None of your last 4 avatars have been your art.

I;ve got the thread and I'm SSSSSSTTTTTRRRRETTTCCCHHHHIIIINNNGGGG it ~~~~~~~~~~~;) :D