Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 08:55 AM

Hey! I accidentally discovered how to defeat the automatic line return and make my posts mostly unreadable! I've always wanted to be able to do that!
:P:

Rowan March 25th, 2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
Hi Rowan! If you have a CD player, you can find it here:

Believe it or Not

Also, there are many places that offer new turntables for audiophiles and those with large LP collections. Finding a receiver that accepts phono in is a bit tricky, but they definitely exist.

Hope this helps!
Muffit
:muffit:

Thank you too cool! I have the turn table it's the chord that connects the two I don't have is that what you mean? Yea it's been a long time since I've heard any of my records..I miss them can't afford t oreplace it all in CD format and most of them are not available that way anyways, ok Im off to check it out ....with the thread!:D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Rowan March 25th, 2004 09:54 AM

ok that was a nice trip down memory lane, I feel like I'm 17 again:D went and looked up Kenny Loggins stuff too since he's also on that cd mmmmmm memories:D

kitty March 25th, 2004 09:57 AM

hows your foot? :)

kitty March 25th, 2004 10:01 AM

I have just noticed that I have just lost my cherry. oh er! :)

Rowan March 25th, 2004 10:06 AM

so your not a virgin anymore;)

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 10:41 AM

No, but the wool in this ~~~~~ is.

kitty March 25th, 2004 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
so your not a virgin anymore;)

It certainly looks that way. It must have happened while I was sleeping.

Muffit March 25th, 2004 10:45 AM

Quote:

Thank you too cool! I have the turn table it's the chord that connects the two I don't have is that what you mean? Yea it's been a long time since I've heard any of my records..I miss them can't afford t oreplace it all in CD format and most of them are not available that way anyways, ok Im off to check it out ....with the thread!:D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Hi again Rowan!

Here is the device you need to connect older phonographs to newer stereo receivers:

Phono adapter

All you need do is plug your phono's outputs into this and then connect this to your receiver with normal audio RCA plugs. Does this help? If you need the old phono out cord, you should be able to find that on the net, or be able to make one up.
:muffit:

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 10:48 AM

Dang, all morning this place has been quiet as a church on Monday. Where'd everybody come from?

holodoc2000 March 25th, 2004 10:51 AM

LOL! I'm snatching thread now. :D

*throws a few water balloons at thomas* :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

kitty March 25th, 2004 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Dang, all morning this place has been quiet as a church on Monday. Where'd everybody come from?

Hi, I am a new-be and where I'm at its the evening.

Rowan March 25th, 2004 11:03 AM

sorrell ...while you were sleeping eh? better lock your doors and windows next time;)

thomasbombadil...very corny I'd be careful if I were you it might just earn you a thwacking at this rate...;)

Muffit thank you! you've made me happier today which as you know...:D

oh and folks I have the thread now, think you can catch me?;) :D

kitty March 25th, 2004 11:09 AM

My mother always told me to be careful.

Rowan March 25th, 2004 11:12 AM

guess you didn't listen to her hun?!;) :D

sorrell at 25 posts you get to have an avatar have you got one picked out yet?:D

Bombadil March 25th, 2004 11:15 AM

Quote:

thomasbombadil...very corny I'd be careful if I were you it might just earn you a thwacking at this rate...;)

You got a thing about corn, dontcha?
OK, here goes:

Four guys set out on a cross country trip. The driver is from Florida. The other guys are from New York, Idaho, and Nebraska.
A few miles down the road, the guy from Nebraska reaches for his backpack on the floor, rolls down the window, opens the backpack up, and starts pulling ears of corn out of the backpack and throwing them out the window. The guy from Idaho watches a few moments, then asks, "What on earth are you doing?" Comes the answer, "Where I come from these things are everywhere. I can't stand looking at them any more, so I'm getting rid of them."
The Idaho guy ponders for a moment, then reaches for HIS backpack and begins pulling potatoes out of it and tossing THEM out the window.
The Florida guy turns around, sees what's happening, and demands to know what's going on. Comes the answer, "I'm from Idaho, these things are everywhere back there, I can't stand looking at then any more, and I'm getting rid of them."
The guy from Florida stares at the steering wheel a moment and a light comes on. He suddenly leans over, pushes the passenger door open, and kicks out the guy from New York.

:P:

Rowan March 25th, 2004 11:37 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: very bad!!!

but well actually it's not the corn, well I like corn too but well it's the ...any excuse for a thwack that I like:naughty: ;)

shiningstar March 25th, 2004 11:42 AM

Isn't this the Wrong thread for that?

Speaking of which ..........lookie what I got ~~~~~~~thread~~~~~~~~ :D

Rowan March 25th, 2004 11:43 AM

I'm looking but you aint got it!!!;) :D

unowhoandwhy March 25th, 2004 11:45 AM

And neither do you.