Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

bsg1fan1975 July 27th, 2006 08:06 AM

nah, its told me that it wants to be at my new house over the weekend if we have a cookout

AJMarks July 27th, 2006 08:17 AM

Mine
Mine
Mine
Mine
Mine
Mine
Mine

Cylon Number 13 July 27th, 2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
nah, its told me that it wants to be at my new house over the weekend if we have a cookout

Sure it can come to your house for a cookout, but only if I am invited. Because I'll bring it with me. :D ;)

More
Is
Never
Enough

Although
Gold
Assuredly
Is
Nice

holodoc2000 July 27th, 2006 04:20 PM

tee hee! :D Time for this little bear to snatch thread for awhile. :D

AJMarks July 27th, 2006 07:41 PM

Think its time to take the thread back, and some chocolate cake. :drool:

amberstar July 27th, 2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJMarks
Think its time to take the thread back, and some chocolate cake. :drool:

I've got the drinks If you'll share some of that cake :D

:milk: :milk:

Cylon Number 13 July 27th, 2006 09:43 PM

I can't have chocolate, but I'll take some of that milk. Oh, and this thread, too.

More
Is
Never
Enough

Although
Gold
Assuredly
Is
Nice

amberstar July 28th, 2006 04:38 AM

Here you go #13........ :milk:

But I'll take the thread for a while;)

AJMarks July 28th, 2006 06:37 AM

Good morning, time to take the thread.

holodoc2000 July 28th, 2006 01:54 PM

tee hee! :D Time for this little bear to snatch thread for awhile. :D

olmecslayer July 29th, 2006 09:44 AM

Hi. I am new to this forum. I just want to say that I have tried some of these models and they are realy great. Very detailed. I am the author of a program called 3D Sci-fi Movie Maker which can import 3d studio models and animate them. If anyone is interested in trying out some of there models in this progeam, go to my website:- www.galacticsoft.co.uk. There is a 3d converted that will quite happily convert lightwave and most other formats to 3ds.

I would be happy to hear any feedback from anyone.

Steve,

emerita July 29th, 2006 01:33 PM

I think you are in the wrong thread......no models here...just people stealing the thread..... :wtf:

But welcome to CF......

amberstar July 29th, 2006 04:11 PM

You've had it long enough Doc'........;)

emerita July 29th, 2006 05:14 PM

No..No...I got it!...I got it!...... *Em runs down the corridor to the hanger bay and jumps into her viper*...THE THREAD IS MINE!!! muhwwwaaaaaaa

AJMarks July 29th, 2006 07:53 PM

Nah, its my turn with the thread.

Scatha July 30th, 2006 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olmecslayer
Hi. I am new to this forum. I just want to say that I have tried some of these models and they are realy great. Very detailed. I am the author of a program called 3D Sci-fi Movie Maker which can import 3d studio models and animate them. If anyone is interested in trying out some of there models in this progeam, go to my website:- www.galacticsoft.co.uk. There is a 3d converted that will quite happily convert lightwave and most other formats to 3ds.

I would be happy to hear any feedback from anyone.

Steve,

No offense here, but being a member of the 3D community, I would be more interested in a program that would convert all these formats to OBJ, for use in poser and D|S. The uniforms and such would be of more use to me if scaled to fit the 3rd generation millennium figures. It would certainly spawn more new art to be posted on the forums, as it opens up the site to a larger range of users.

*$0.02 from a new member on this board*

emerita July 30th, 2006 06:36 AM

ok, guys this is not the place for this....... sounds like this bickering is rehearsed....

amberstar July 30th, 2006 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emerita
ok, guys this is not the place for this....... sounds like this bickering is rehearsed....

Right on EM...........But it is the place to steal the thread :D

AJMarks July 30th, 2006 06:42 AM

I think I'll take the thread now.

emerita July 30th, 2006 06:44 AM

uh uh...I have it ....WOOHOO!!!