Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Compass August 14th, 2005 04:00 AM

You seem to enjoy getting in trouble. Your resistance is only making things worse for you. *Captures Holodoc and tickles her* Give me the thread, or I will tickle you until you do!

repcisg August 14th, 2005 09:24 AM

With Compass and Holodoc rolling in the grass, I think I'll just pick up the thread and wander off. Quiely......

holodoc2000 August 14th, 2005 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compass
You seem to enjoy getting in trouble. Your resistance is only making things worse for you. *Captures Holodoc and tickles her* Give me the thread, or I will tickle you until you do!

tee hee! :D You think tickling is gonna make me give you the thread Compass? ;)

*escapes Compass's grasp & runs* :duck:

mocha2112 August 14th, 2005 01:23 PM

Braves just won (13-8) and the Red Sox are in a rain delay. Think I'll hold this thread until they start playing ball again. :)

Compass August 14th, 2005 01:53 PM

:eek: Hey! Don't you start giving me trouble, too. You should be helping me to apprehend the fugitive. And now she's run away!

This calls for sterner measures. The nest person who touches my PRECIOUS thread will be given a NOOGIE.

mocha2112 August 14th, 2005 03:00 PM

But the Red Sox are still in a rain delay. What's a girl to do?

:duck: (hiding from the noogies...)

holodoc2000 August 14th, 2005 07:22 PM

Quote:

:eek: Hey! Don't you start giving me trouble, too. You should be helping me to apprehend the fugitive. And now she's run away!

This calls for sterner measures. The nest person who touches my PRECIOUS thread will be given a NOOGIE.

Just what fugitive are you referring to Compass? :wtf:

*throws a few water balloons at Compass while running by him* :duck:

Compass August 14th, 2005 08:06 PM

*tackles Holodoc*
Got you!
*sits on Holodoc to keep her pinned to the ground.*

Resistance is futile.

30 pushups for prior offense, plus multiple counts water assault of custodial officer, plus rebellious attitude, equates to two consecutive minutes of noogie-ing.

*Begins noogies*

holodoc2000 August 14th, 2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

*tackles Holodoc*
Got you!
*sits on Holodoc to keep her pinned to the ground.*

Resistance is futile.

30 pushups for prior offense, plus multiple counts water assault of custodial officer, plus rebellious attitude, equates to two consecutive minutes of noogie-ing.

*Begins noogies*

tee hee! :D Are you sure that it is me that you have Compass & not someone else? ;)

*tickles Compass all over* :duck:

Compass August 14th, 2005 08:31 PM

I'm sure that it's not the Cylon and it's not Repcisg. If I got Mocha instead, that's okay with me, but I think that Mocha is cowering over in the corner. And she should stay there, and keep quiet, unless she wants some noogies too.

To Mocha: don't try to play innocent or repressed. ("What's a girl to do?" She's to keep her hands from stealing other people's threads!). If I catch you around here again, I'll start with tickles and then go to noogies. One way or another, you'll soon regret your mischief.

In the meantime, whomever I've got is squealing from the noogies, so I'm pretty sure that she'll think twice about playing games with me in the future.

holodoc2000 August 14th, 2005 08:36 PM

Quote:

I'm sure that it's not the Cylon and it's not Repcisg. If I got Mocha instead, that's okay with me, but I think that Mocha is cowering over in the corner. And she should stay there, and keep quiet, unless she wants some noogies too.

To Mocha: don't try to play innocent or repressed. ("What's a girl to do?" She's to keep her hands from stealing other people's threads!). If I catch you around here again, I'll start with tickles and then go to noogies. One way or another, you'll soon regret your mischief.

In the meantime, whomever I've got is squealing from the noogies, so I'm pretty sure that she'll think twice about playing games with me in the future.

tee hee! :D Think again Compass. ;)

*runs away from the noogies Compass is handing out* :duck:

mocha2112 August 14th, 2005 08:38 PM

Red Sox game got postponded. :( But the Cubs won. Nomar 3-4!! :) guess I'll just borrow this for awhile.

:duck:

holodoc2000 August 14th, 2005 08:41 PM

tee hee! :D

*throws a few more water balloons at Compass* :duck:

Compass August 15th, 2005 08:47 AM

I wonder if I can get the bear to stay quiet by giving it honey to eat.

repcisg August 15th, 2005 09:38 AM

While Compass is focused on holodoc I think I'll walk off with the thread.

holodoc2000 August 15th, 2005 10:45 AM

Quote:

I wonder if I can get the bear to stay quiet by giving it honey to eat.

tee hee! :D Honey will only work for a little while Compass. ;)

Kronus August 15th, 2005 12:49 PM

Bloodwine is a good way to sway me too... :salute:

mocha2112 August 15th, 2005 01:35 PM

I don't know if it's wise to admit our weakness to those with the water balloons, is it?

:)

Kronus August 15th, 2005 03:21 PM

As long as it is barrels of bloodwine or fresh beating hearts of Targ....I would be swayed... :drool:

holodoc2000 August 15th, 2005 07:02 PM

tee hee! :D Hiya klingongeneral. :D This little bear is gonna snatch thread from ya for a little while. ;)