Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Cylon Number 13 October 27th, 2006 02:46 PM

Imminent
Malfunction

Treat
Every
Lovely
Lady
Immensely
Nice
Guys

Young
Overseers
Unite

Gas
Up
Your
Starfighter

Try
Hiding
In
Shadows

It's
Safer

Mushies're
Yummy

Think
Hard
Recall
Everything
Absorb
Data

Sarika October 28th, 2006 10:27 PM

Is
Money

So
Ancient?
Yesterday
I
Nearly
Gulped

Internally
The

Imperial
Selakiri

Made
In
Neptune's
Emperial

Abode.
Long
Live

Diamonds
And
Yoga :D ;)

(I had to try it, Cy....)

Cylon Number 13 October 29th, 2006 10:24 PM

Not bad for a first time, milady. But, you look exhausted.

So... Report to your quarters, and get some rest. And while you're gone, I'll hold this thread for you. So, until you return, this thread is...

More
Is
Never
Enough

Although
Gold
Assuredly
Is
Nice

Mine I say!!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

Sarika October 30th, 2006 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon Number 13
Not bad for a first time, milady. But, you look exhausted.

So... Report to your quarters, and get some rest. And while you're gone, I'll hold this thread for you. So, until you return, this thread is...

More
Is
Never
Enough

Although
Gold
Assuredly
Is
Nice

Mine I say!!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

You're right, Cy, it took me many millicentons to come up with that last one, and my head hurt after it :erk:
But, the other officers are making quite a racket in my quarters with a noisy game of pyramid, what to do?
So you know what, you look kinda beat holding onto that thread, I can see you've got quite a grip on it...you're knuckles are pink! :blink:
Soooooo, just let go a little, ever so easy...that's it, you can do it, your fingers may be a little seized up after pulling an "all nighter" holding the thread, but you'll loosen up in a few centons.....trust me ;) Oh.....Happy Halloween from Her Serene Highness! :girl:
And
Let
Le

Mushies
Invoke
Nouveau
Elysium :mushies: :viper2:

bsg1fan1975 October 31st, 2006 05:28 AM

you wish! its mine!

julix October 31st, 2006 07:14 AM

I will take over for a bit

bsg1fan1975 October 31st, 2006 07:51 AM

and now I will take it back!

AJMarks October 31st, 2006 03:07 PM

Time to hop in and take the thread.

bsg1fan1975 November 1st, 2006 08:52 AM

and just as quickly as you got the thread, you lost it!

RacerX November 1st, 2006 11:19 AM

After some repairs , oil change and tune up I'm able to join the fight again. :/:

Looking around everyone seems to be asleep, So I quickly grab the Thread from the night stand and run for saftey.. after closing and locking a door behind me.. I begin to think :...: this was to easy.

bsg1fan1975 November 1st, 2006 11:34 AM

you snooze, you lose!

Lyra November 1st, 2006 10:50 PM

A-ha! :cool:
The fabulous Lyra has returned with avengence!
Wanna race me for the thread, guys?
OH no...too slow...pity, and you were all so close....
NA NA-NA NA NA!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~ :colada: :maitai: :beer: :corona: :viper2:

bsg1fan1975 November 2nd, 2006 04:43 AM

and I will take it now!

Sarika November 2nd, 2006 09:04 PM

Are you sure about that? because I seem to have it right here...HA!
Sarika turns on her stiletto heels and strides down to the shuttle bay, to go for a glide over to the Rising Star, my dance card is full of awaiting handsome warriors, for a spin on the dance floor....Oh Apollo Dahhhhhling, won't you join me? Apollo and Sarika hop on the shuttle and fly away........ :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bsg1fan1975 November 3rd, 2006 04:55 AM

only to have the engine conk out on them. A rescue shuttle was sent and as they were brought in and stepped off the shuttle I take the thread and run off again!

Sarika November 3rd, 2006 11:09 PM

I may have made the mistake of not checking the shuttle's fuel supply before embarking and launching, but this time it fully fueled and ready!
I snatch the thread once more from your former crafty hands....wrestling a bit, but my wit is strong, as I say,"Oh honey, you broke a nail...",you look down at your nails, and the thread is freed from your hands......
I jump into the shuttle and I'm away among the stars....... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sarika November 6th, 2006 11:27 PM

Hey I think I really won the grand prize for holding on to the thread for four whole sentons now!!!! :rotf:
But I have to tell you, it's lonely at the top :Nsad:
Won't anyone play? Where did everyone go???? :cry:
:muffit: c'mon muffy, let's go and harrass the black shirts in the officer's mess...

Lyra November 9th, 2006 09:20 PM

You did hold it for the longest, Sarika, but now it is mine once again!!

AJMarks November 10th, 2006 06:30 PM

Break time, I'll hold the thread for a while now.

Sarika November 12th, 2006 11:39 PM

Ah ....thank you so much for holding the thread for me AJ Marks, while I was on meal period....I'll take it now, go on, you go catch some ZZZZZ's :D