Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Julix (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Julix's corner (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8312)

Archangel August 2nd, 2005 08:07 AM

It sounds great, J.

But one question...

are you ok? :)

julix August 2nd, 2005 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
It sounds great, J.

But one question...

are you ok? :)

((((((((((((((arch)))))))))))))),
thanks for asking..........that is touching and it really mskes me feel good....I thought this one might get a raised eyebrow. I am going through a healing process, this is just an expression of things I couldn't and didn't say. But if truth be told a little extra support/friendship/hugs wouldn't hurt :)

The 14th Colony August 2nd, 2005 03:36 PM

(((((((hugs))))))))) x100,000,000...plus a little extra...ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo...
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

julix August 2nd, 2005 03:45 PM

Ron,
awwwwwww. You are the bomb! Really :) Thanks for being you and being my friend.

The 14th Colony August 2nd, 2005 03:49 PM

No problemo! You don't have to thank me for being me, I had no choice. I wanted to be Stephen Speilberg but they said the part had already been filled. As for being your friend, I did have a choice for that role, and I know I made the right choice. :salute:

julix August 2nd, 2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
No problemo! You don't have to thank me for being me, I had no choice. I wanted to be Stephen Speilberg but they said the part had already been filled. As for being your friend, I did have a choice for that role, and I know I made the right choice. :salute:

well, I am so glad you are not Speilberg, cause then we wouldn't be friends and it is better you are you and actually you do have a choice as to what kind of Ron you are going to be and I like the one you are so there!

The 14th Colony August 2nd, 2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julix
well, I am so glad you are not Speilberg, cause then we wouldn't be friends and it is better you are you and actually you do have a choice as to what kind of Ron you are going to be and I like the one you are so there!

That is true, we would not know each other. But I couldn't think of any sci-fi and drama authors off the top of my head so I went with movies and him (I did dream also of being a director when I was a child). But we would still have been friends had I been an established author and my BSG novel had been published years ago. Then I would have joined this site as a celebrity BSG author, and fate would have had us meet as well. As for being able to choose the kind of Ron I am, I wanted to be misty fresh Ron but I had to settle for being potpouri Ron so it wasn't much of my choice. Seriously though, you know that I am not the Ron I want to be, but thank you for loving the remaining good qualities of Ron that still remain. Those remaining qualities, when grouped together, love you back.

julix August 2nd, 2005 04:56 PM

so it is a group love???? :D ;)

The 14th Colony August 2nd, 2005 05:03 PM

You make it sound so kinky. And I like it! :D

julix August 4th, 2005 07:42 AM

Looking at her
I see all the
things I wish
I could have been
beautiful
confident
free
she is like
flicks of silver
light floating
through the air
she is perfect
and unique
and fills my soul
with bittersweet
happiness of
watching
innocence protected

This is about my 6 yr old daughter Julianna :)

julix August 8th, 2005 06:31 PM

Circling mist
and fog unseen
clouds my mind
till there is no
here, no now
lost in a
disoriented state
haunting and
tormenting me
at every turn
cold clammy
enveloping mist
which does
not dissipate

Dawg August 8th, 2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Looking at her
I see all the
things I wish
I could have been
beautiful
confident
free
she is like
flicks of silver
light floating
through the air
she is perfect
and unique
and fills my soul
with bittersweet
happiness of
watching
innocence protected

This is about my 6 yr old daughter Julianna :)

Very cool.

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

repcisg August 8th, 2005 07:01 PM

Indeed, neet!

julix August 9th, 2005 11:57 AM

Thanks Mr Dawg,,,,,,,,,,,,,and good to see you :)

Rep.......thanks as well :salute:

I thought y'all may enjoy something lighter, but as you see I am back at the heavy stuff...........better to have it out then inside of me though :)

The 14th Colony August 9th, 2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

..better to have it out then inside of me though :)

Is that your justification for cutting the cheese? :rotf:

Lovely new stuff hun. :thumbsup:

julix August 10th, 2005 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
Is that your justification for cutting the cheese? :rotf:

Lovely new stuff hun. :thumbsup:

ummmmm,
:wtf: :eek: :LOL: :rotf: Thanks!

julix August 10th, 2005 05:39 AM

The potential
for light
like looking
at a sunrise
and feeling
the promise
of a new day
specks of gold
dance through
the darkness
a glimpse
of hope
as the
newness
sinks in

The 14th Colony August 10th, 2005 02:09 PM

Hmmmm...thats the first bright poem from you in a long while. I have to get me some of that fish oil! :D

julix August 17th, 2005 01:09 PM

The whispering winds
blow and moan
a melancholy sound
of bittersweet years
gone by
a time
forever gone
sweet sounds
of youth
and ease
a time of