Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - In Progress (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12322)

Viper 04 August 5th, 2006 04:16 PM

IN A BAD German VOICE:

Now zee here! Before vee go running about, killing people, we'd better make damned sure of our facks and ZIP CODES!. A riot iz unt ugly thing... and once you get one started -- there's little senze in shtopping it!

Good News Mike! Send Coby the whole kit so We can see it at our next Sci-Fi meeting in Seattle on the 14th! ( could generate sales.....if thats a good thing? ) when he's done I can do the promo build up... take some nice pics.... and you can call that one my ordered Viper?......e-mail me and we can talk more about it!

BlueSquad2001 August 5th, 2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 04
IN A BAD German VOICE:

Now zee here! Before vee go running about, killing people, we'd better make damned sure of our facks and ZIP CODES!. A riot iz unt ugly thing... and once you get one started -- there's little senze in shtopping it!

Good News Mike! Send Coby the whole kit so We can see it at our next Sci-Fi meeting in Seattle on the 14th! ( could generate sales.....if thats a good thing? ) when he's done I can do the promo build up... take some nice pics.... and you can call that one my ordered Viper?......e-mail me and we can talk more about it!

Everyones jus' tryins' ta gets their Vipers huh!?!? :blink:
I'll consider it, but still I believe that the first on the list should get theirs first. But I'll see how things go. :salute:

Viper 04 August 5th, 2006 08:42 PM

Sounds completely fair to me!

Cool avitar Mike! I dig it.

starmanmm August 6th, 2006 07:54 AM

Getting closer.

Gotta get rid of that cherry image, tho! :rotf:

BlueSquad2001 August 7th, 2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starmanmm
Getting closer.

Gotta get rid of that cherry image, tho! :rotf:

You bet we are!!! :D
And I guess your cherry needs ta be "popped"? :rotf:

And cool avatar yourself Viper04.
Mine has too many meanings with it. But thats the way I designed it. :salute:

Viper 04 August 7th, 2006 09:38 PM

Thanks Mike......I just did a google seach for Space Worlds and found it.....I'm using as my desk top image too.

Cmd. Foster August 7th, 2006 10:05 PM

That is a cool avatar you got there Viper04. Dumb question here, how do you change or select a new avatar?

JC

BlueSquad2001 August 8th, 2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmd. Foster
That is a cool avatar you got there Viper04. Dumb question here, how do you change or select a new avatar?

JC

Go to your user CP. Select avatar editing and when that page loads, scroll down a little bit and select your avatar by clicking on browse. There you have it. But it can be no larger than 90x90 in size. :eek:

BlueSquad2001 August 8th, 2006 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider
Michael, (and everyone else involved via purchase with this USPS fiasco)

Here's where I stand on this:

I have Chicago Wizard World coming up this weekend. I'm going to be out of town and out of communication range until next Wednesday.

If the parts haven't shown up by the time I return, I will remold and recast them from Michael's salvaged first castings.

Then we can finally drive a postally insured stake through the heart of this karma sucking vampire be-atch and move on.

Michael, sorry I didn't get back to you last night. Had my hands more than full until after midnight.

-G

And still nothing!!!!

If the parts haven't shown up by the time I return, I will remold and recast them from Michael's salvaged first castings.

May I ask what "first" castings? You said you had nothing that you shipped everything. Now, getting together with Cobywan on this for help, and I don't EVEN, have any of the original "greeblies" to make correct new ones.
I'm pissed.

Viper 04 August 8th, 2006 04:42 PM

I think I hear photon weapons being charged! Watch out!

Cmd. Foster August 8th, 2006 10:53 PM

Pulsar cannons most likely, you are hearing.

By the way, thanks for the info Mike :)

spcglider August 9th, 2006 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
And still nothing!!!!

May I ask what "first" castings? You said you had nothing that you shipped everything. Now, getting together with Cobywan on this for help, and I don't EVEN, have any of the original "greeblies" to make correct new ones.
I'm pissed.

Cool your jets, big fella. I was under the impression that you had some original castings that YOU had made and felt to be too poor to send out.

I sent everything. And I mean EVERYTHING.

You and everyone else here have my sincere apologies for my part in this entire debacle. I undertand and share your frustration. You're a friend, Michael, and I don't mind that you're pissed over this whole situation, but please don't start directing it at me or my posts.

I truly don't mind that you're moving forward with Cobywan... and that's not from a "I don't want to make any more molds" standpoint. You dealt with me and fate screwed us up. I completely understand your reasons and desire to get this situation resolved.

But lets try to hang together instead of letting adversity tear us apart. K?

-Gordon :salute:

BlueSquad2001 August 9th, 2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Cool your jets, big fella. I was under the impression that you had some original castings that YOU had made and felt to be too poor to send out.

I sent everything. And I mean EVERYTHING.

You and everyone else here have my sincere apologies for my part in this entire debacle. I undertand and share your frustration. You're a friend, Michael, and I don't mind that you're pissed over this whole situation, but please don't start directing it at me or my posts.

I truly don't mind that you're moving forward with Cobywan... and that's not from a "I don't want to make any more molds" standpoint. You dealt with me and fate screwed us up. I completely understand your reasons and desire to get this situation resolved.

But lets try to hang together instead of letting adversity tear us apart. K?

Cool my jets nothing!
You go off to some convention and I'm left holding the dynamite with a lit fuse. :hack: And the reason I'm getting so pissed is that trying to rebuild these cannons without enough of the proper parts is getting quite irritating. Nothing personal here Gordon, but I'm left having to buy more extinct kits out of mine and Terri's pocket, just to get the guns right and you wait for the Postal service. After loosing those parts, I'm out and Terri is out of alot of cash baby.
Again nothing personal, just business. :cool:

BlueSquad2001 August 9th, 2006 02:35 PM

There.................Rant over! :D

spcglider August 9th, 2006 03:40 PM

Quote:

Cool my jets nothing!
You go off to some convention and I'm left holding the dynamite with a lit fuse. :hack: And the reason I'm getting so pissed is that trying to rebuild these cannons without enough of the proper parts is getting quite irritating. Nothing personal here Gordon, but I'm left having to buy more extinct kits out of mine and Terri's pocket, just to get the guns right and you wait for the Postal service. After loosing those parts, I'm out and Terri is out of alot of cash baby.
Again nothing personal, just business. :cool:

If this is nothing but business, as opposed to favors between friends, please send my full scale IL series head drawings back. I'll be happy to pay you for the insured postage. You can feel free to trash the mold bases. I can rebuild them later.

My address is:

Gordon Smuder
c/o MNFX
836 40th Avenue NE
Minneapolis,MN 55421

I don't believe you should be saddled with the work when you have paying gigs to accomplish. And you shouldn't feel like you need to complete it to repay me for the molding and casting or feel that it is an unfair burden. Obviously you've incurred costs due to my inept handling of the shipment. If you would like, I'll be happy to return the injection molded kit you sent as well, just to return us to a level.

With that, the business slate is clean.

I look forward to receiving my kit just as the rest of your customers.

A note to all: Once again, my apologies for accidentally holding up the delivery of Michael's kits. As a matter of record, I would not hesitate to do business with Mr. Miles again.

Be well, all.

BlueSquad2001 August 9th, 2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

If this is nothing but business, as opposed to favors between friends, please send my full scale IL series head drawings back. I'll be happy to pay you for the insured postage. You can feel free to trash the mold bases. I can rebuild them later.

My address is:

Gordon Smuder
c/o MNFX
836 40th Avenue NE
Minneapolis,MN 55421

I don't believe you should be saddled with the work when you have paying gigs to accomplish. And you shouldn't feel like you need to complete it to repay me for the molding and casting or feel that it is an unfair burden. Obviously you've incurred costs due to my inept handling of the shipment. If you would like, I'll be happy to return the injection molded kit you sent as well, just to return us to a level.

With that, the business slate is clean.

I look forward to receiving my kit just as the rest of your customers.

A note to all: Once again, my apologies for accidentally holding up the delivery of Michael's kits. As a matter of record, I would not hesitate to do business with Mr. Miles again.

Be well, all.

Gordon, this is not a thread about returns or anything other than the DeSanto Viper.
As for the IL series sculpt, if I start something, I intend to finish it, and deliver it insured. End of discussion. :cool:

BST August 9th, 2006 07:59 PM

Gordon and Michael,

Please check your PMs.

BST

BlueSquad2001 August 9th, 2006 10:28 PM

Nothing bad has been said here, nor will it.
That being said, it's time to get back to the real subject of the thread. :salute:

BlueSquad2001 August 9th, 2006 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BST
Gordon and Michael,

Please check your PMs.

BST

BST, please check your e-mail. :salute:

BlueSquad2001 August 10th, 2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

BST, please check your e-mail. :salute:

For all to know, Gordon and I have talked and everything is understood. I really was not intending to be mean to him, I like Gordon. :salute:
Gordon is a swell guy! :D
And I can get upset for a few minutes like anyone else, and then let it go.
:cry: ;)