Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

CaptainTux November 13th, 2006 04:52 PM

So, I leave for a month or two and y'all try to take my thread! Ha! Mine mine mine mine mine mine. As a matter of fact..I will ebay it or offer it up to someone pretty to win their favor. Mine is an evil laugh...har har har.

Sarika November 14th, 2006 09:41 PM

And just who's favour are you hoping to win Capt. tux, after ignoring us all for so long :cry:
Will I forgive you or not?Hmmm.... :/:

You know what? I think I might just take that thread off you again.... :LOL:
It's goof ty ekjiko jgto hacek to ...wait...this isn't my home planet is it? No one understands my alien language...
What I menat was, it's good to have you back Captain! :salute: Missed you!

CaptainTux November 15th, 2006 07:20 AM

Awww garsh, I was missed..... :muffit: !

As for the favor of the lady....I have grown fond of leaving the seat up lately anyway ;). So I will have to take this thread back and consider selling it on ebay.

Gravitas November 16th, 2006 06:31 AM

I'm back, and I'm taking the thread with me.

CaptainTux November 16th, 2006 03:26 PM

'Scuse me, but I am trying to ebay this thread. Sheesh. ;)

Gravitas November 16th, 2006 04:37 PM

What's the top bid?

Sarika November 16th, 2006 06:41 PM

Listen, I'm rich and loaded, so this thread will only fall into my hands, if there's any bidding goin on. :D

CaptainTux November 17th, 2006 06:35 AM

Okay little miss richie rich...when I see a check, you see this thread. ;)

Hm...interesting...I had a lot of money once....then I decided I wanted happiness....hm......

Lyra November 17th, 2006 11:32 PM

Hey Captain Tux!

How are you, nice to see you back on the fleets..., but as lovely as it is to see you back, time for me to grab the thread again....it's my nova Yahren, you see, so I deserve it !
Join me for the big party over on the Rising Star, for moi, Amberstar and Raptor..it's all goin' on over dere, so hop in your viper and come along!
:viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper: :viper:
:colada: :corona: :beer: :maitai: :balloon: :colada: :corona: :beer: :maitai: :balloon: :colada: :corona: :beer: :maitai: :colada: :corona: :beer: :balloon:
:alien: :cow: :bounce: :muffit: :choco: :beaver: :woof: :alien: :cow: :bounce: :muffit: :woof: :beaver: :choco: :bounce: :alien: :woof: :cow: :muffit: :choco: :beaver:

CaptainTux November 18th, 2006 08:25 AM

My dear, I will meet you there. I best take care of this thread...would not want you to drop it after your third grog.

julix November 18th, 2006 06:04 PM

hello :)

amberstar November 19th, 2006 06:07 PM

Hello Sis! You've had the thread for too long, I'll take it for a while ;)

CaptainTux November 20th, 2006 07:35 AM

Amberstar, you do so much around here that I think you need some stress relief...allow me to hold on to this thread for you. :)

amberstar November 20th, 2006 01:46 PM

Thanks for the break Captain Tux........think I can handle the thread for a bit longer ;)

CaptainTux November 20th, 2006 06:32 PM

Tired yet?

amberstar November 21st, 2006 03:38 AM

No not yet ;)

CaptainTux November 21st, 2006 06:03 AM

Okay, just lemme know when you need a hand. :)

bsg1fan1975 November 21st, 2006 11:58 AM

mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

CaptainTux November 21st, 2006 02:56 PM

You did not say please....sheesh.

Cylon Number 13 November 21st, 2006 10:21 PM

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. And this thread is once again...

More
Is
Never
Enough

Although
Gold
Assuredly
Is
Nice

Mine I say!!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!