Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Gravitas September 8th, 2006 07:14 PM

no, me. :D

julix September 9th, 2006 08:32 AM

Mine, Mine, Mine...................... :rotf:

GDafi September 9th, 2006 09:53 AM

My first post so I claim the right to call it mine :rotf:

CaptainTux September 9th, 2006 06:49 PM

So....um...has this thread died yet? What do I win?

braxiss September 9th, 2006 09:53 PM

i got it

Sarika September 9th, 2006 10:33 PM

:girl: Hi there !

So what 's this all about? how do I play and what's the aim? :maitai:
Forgive me,,I currently suffer from Newbie-ness....... love to hear from anyone...

evil_genius_180 September 9th, 2006 10:59 PM

This is, without a doubt, the most pointless thread I've ever seen. Naturally, I'm in. :muffit:

Sarika September 10th, 2006 01:04 AM

:rotf: Okay, I think I get it... I think... could be just the maitai thinking for me though...
Sooooo I'm taking this thres ...trhad,,...wait...I got it...THREAD offf to the Rising Satr...Sart....STAR! for a little game of Pyramid....and maybe a stronger drink.... :coolangel :corona:

And maybe the this thread needs toasting... :toaster:

P.S. A lttle advice...don't drink while on patrol.... :LOL:

Lara September 10th, 2006 02:25 AM

Ahh new blood..welcome Sarika..and !hi to GDafii, too
Nice of you to keep the thread company for a while, but time for it to take a stroll downunder..

As far as I've ever discovered the only point to this thread is to be the last person to post..sometimes being 'it' is for a fraction of a microsecond, sometimes you get a few days, so enjoy some silly fun!!

Hey Tux, no prize, 'cept I'm real glad to read you around the traps again.. :rose:

Cheers,
Lara

CaptainTux September 10th, 2006 08:26 AM

Good to be home Lara, I will win this thread yet. :rotf:

Sarika, You are off balance..I like that in people. I suggest mixing drinks, try a few barrel rolls and then close your eyes. That'll help. ;)

GDafi September 10th, 2006 02:19 PM

I think I could win this :rotf:

CaptainTux September 10th, 2006 03:52 PM

If people would only ignore me more........then...I could win. Wait...how would anyone know I won fi they ignore me.......darn it.

julix September 10th, 2006 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainTux
If people would only ignore me more........then...I could win. Wait...how would anyone know I won fi they ignore me.......darn it.

Hi Tux :) Now it is mine!!!

CaptainTux September 10th, 2006 06:38 PM

But, Julix.....this is all I have. Without this....I am nothing..... (is the pity working?)

Lyra September 10th, 2006 09:25 PM

:mushies: :devil: "FREEZE! ...don't move...I'm fully armed with expired mushies, and I'm not afraid to use them!
Now, I want you to release that thread, slowly and carefully, and nobody gets hurt".

"On the count of three microns, I want you to place it down beside you and then back away...steady now...1..2..3 Okay, I'm picking up the thread. Stay where you are...these mushies are way over their use-by date, and they smell like felgercarb you don't want to know about"!!

"Now I'm going through the hatch behind me, don't try to stop me.
You can move only after I'm on the other side of the door.......Oooppss.......oh frack"!!!!

As the brave red squadron lieutenant makes a hasty turn toward the hatch, she slips on a mushie that was dropped, unnoticed, on her way into the Galactica Cafe
The rest of the mushies and the precious last thread go, ultimately, flying out of her hands.....everyone ducks for cover....a chorus of "run for your lives"!!, is holla'd out.

Lyra, having only one choice but to grapple with desperation for the thread, before someone else seizes it, pulls herself to her feet, and bolts for the thread, but the thread is flying..it's air-borne. :hack:
Lyra runs for it, trying to avoid a collision with other warriors, also running. She manages to pass several warriors from blue and green squadron, she positions herself almost beneath the thread, ready to catch it as it descends.. her hands waiting for it,,but wait..oh nooooo!!!

Lyra glances down for a split micron, and there coming up before her, on the floor, a pile of rotten mushies....Lyra tries to swerve and miss it, but her footing is less than an inchlon away(....that's right, you heard me..inchlon sounds galactican,doesn't it?), she can't stop in time...too late...
Once more her warrior legs give way under her, upon the slippery surface...

But wait, Capt Tux is siding up next to her...."Eat my lazor dust, Lyra"! Capt Tux says as he passes by.
Lyra's eyes narrow with determination..."not if I can shoot you down first"!, she replies.
She can just reach Capt Tux's feet...cleverly, Lyra pulls him down to the floor.. a confusion of legs and arms land in a crumpled heap next to her.

"HA"!, Lyra laughs with triumph as she jumps up once more...the thread about to land in her slender hands. "Come to mamma", she purrs with a satisfied smirk spreading across her face.

" I don't know how in Hades I did it, but the Gods of Kobol must have been smiling on me today"....... :halo:

And so, the dazzling Lyra holds the last thread, and strides across the room with her dignity in tact, head held high, uniform besmirched with rotting mushies, people passing out from the stench, but she did it!
"All in a senton's patrol", she says.
"Anyone else wanna take me on? I dare you....", she adds.
"Ooooh, Colada...sweeeet.... ", Lyra coos wide-eyed. :colada:

As Lyra settles down to rejuvenate with a victory drink, and singing happily to herself the words to, "Evil Woman" by ELO, and bopping her head to an imaginary beat in her head, someone is plotting across the room to snatch the thread.

But who will it be????

By the way, "Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. How was my debut?...this is such fun"!! Ohh and no hard feelings, Tux!
Blessings to y'all!

evil_genius_180 September 10th, 2006 10:16 PM

What a load of felgarcarb.

Sarika September 11th, 2006 12:40 AM

New blood? You're not connected to Borellians are you, Lara? Just kidding...(note to self: don't cross Lara...may go on a blood trail..)

But seriously, thanks for your welcome, and you too, Capt Tux!
And in reference to my being off balance...that's quite normal for me.
Again, only making jest.
We must learn to laugh at our foibles, like mixing the wrong cyber beverages....ha ha...I was just happy, and tipsy...on Life!

I'm quite an individual though...aren't we all?

I maintain my personality as a complex one. I enjoy being me!

Take joy in yourself too and always go for happiness, everyone!

This thread truly makes delightful uncommon sense!

Ambrosia, anyone? ;)

I agree, that last one was quite an impressionable load of felgercarb..evil genius...LOL

Gravitas September 11th, 2006 01:08 AM

Hello, mind if I take the thread for a spin?

CaptainTux September 11th, 2006 06:02 AM

A few things are unclear to me....

I seem to remember saying someting about lazer dust, wrestling with a girl while NOT in a bar covered in oil, and then losing the thread. I think I may need medical attention. :cool:

Lara September 11th, 2006 06:09 AM

Tux, that's what happens when you play the pity card..you get noticed..

Thread goes down under..waaay downunder (as I'm much closer to the south pole than GDafi is!!)

Its cool down here and the view is nice.. icebergs and penguins galore..

Cheers,
Lara