Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I'm out of here (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11150)

Breea June 17th, 2005 04:00 PM

I'm out of here

I'm out of here.
Breea

Bandit82ABN June 17th, 2005 07:16 PM

I really don't know you, and should probably mind my own business, but why are you out of here? If I'm prying, please just ignore me. :thumbsup:

respectfully,
Bandit

Gemini1999 June 17th, 2005 07:20 PM

Bandit -

Don't worry, she's still here.....

Just enjoy the forum!

Breea June 17th, 2005 07:23 PM

You're not prying hon....just a female moment of total fustration with the male sex. Don't worry...i just need to trun a few young men over my knee and swat um a couple of times.
Breea

BST June 17th, 2005 07:27 PM

*RUNS LIKE HHHHEEEEECCCCCKKKKKKK!!

Darrell Lawrence June 17th, 2005 07:28 PM

So.. what is it exactly then that caused the need to make a "leaving" thread?

Breea June 17th, 2005 07:32 PM

I thought we were going to play nicely and not bring up bad things???? enough said unleaa we want to start something up on this thread...HUMMMM ??? Let's just say I and a few others had a few words with each other and I came here to cool off before I said something at a different thread that would have pissed alot of people off...OK???
Breea

Darrell Lawrence June 17th, 2005 07:34 PM

Ok.

BST June 17th, 2005 07:35 PM

Breea,

Fair enough.

We've all been a bit frazzled and short-fused the last few days. Things are starting to level off and fair weather is forecast for tomorrow.

:)

BST

Bandit82ABN June 17th, 2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breea
You're not prying hon....just a female moment of total fustration with the male sex. Don't worry...i just need to trun a few young men over my knee and swat um a couple of times.
Breea

Young men you say. Cool, then I've nothing to worry about. :D Not that I haven't earned a good swatting myself from time to time. :devil:

Bryan: I'm not worried. Just thought I'd meet some new folks. I promise to have Breea home, unmolested and safe before midnight. :salute:

BST: Run boy...run..... :rotf:

respectfuly to all,
Bandit

Gemini1999 June 17th, 2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breea
Breea

Sex?

Where? Did I miss out on something....?

See - I told you she was still here!

Bandit82ABN June 17th, 2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini1999
Sex?

Where? Did I miss out on something....?

See - I told you she was still here!

Not sex as in the act, but as in the gender. I dare say we wouldn't want to ask her to open the mail. *looks around nervously* she might misunderstand and "open" a male. :wtf:

Bandit

BST June 17th, 2005 07:56 PM

Ouch! ;)

Breea June 17th, 2005 11:57 PM

And trust me I do know how to do it....all my ag classes and working with bulls.
Breea

warhammerdriver June 18th, 2005 08:55 PM

<checks to make sure cockpit hatch is sealed>

Darrell Lawrence June 18th, 2005 09:17 PM

That 'bot has a cockpit? *points at his avatar* :)

TopGun June 19th, 2005 03:59 AM

Well this thread is kinda weird

Darrell Lawrence June 19th, 2005 04:15 AM

What's weird? Looks perfectly normal to me ;)

Breea June 19th, 2005 03:42 PM

Yep...sex..works pretty good around here..you'll find hon that there are more guys here then girls..or at least ithink there is...sometimes it's hard to tell with all kinds of different names and all....Sometimes it's hard to figure out whose who with out a score card....but everyone here is really good..andi for one do have a temper that has on ocassions gotten me in trouble..but you have to learn from it and go on... nobody is always 100 % right but neither are they 100 % wrong.. we just have to learn to meet in the middle and hope that somekind of equal moments can be met.
I know on my part that I have said and done things that my friends have not approved of but reguardless they are still my friends..or so I hope...LOL
Just give everybody a far break..Things are kind of on pins and needles right now but in time as with any family we will get it worked out..Just hang on a bit and you'll see.
Breea

cranky1c June 20th, 2005 06:20 AM

I've observed over the last year or so that things around these boards get very tense whenever something is about to happen in the real world, such as an airing, a new season about to start, or a decision about renewal. You can practically set your watch to it. Glad you're sticking around B.

unowhoandwhy June 20th, 2005 07:42 AM

Well said, cranky. This isn't the first time CF has suffered a bit of a meltdown and I daresay it won't be the last... :( Alas, 'tis human nature.

Stadia July 3rd, 2005 01:12 PM

a bit off topic

The only way I plan to leave this board is to turn my internet and computer off so I can go outside and enjoy the bright sunny day and take time to smell the flowers